Crushing? and Faking

*Carlos POV*

I was amazed of how great of a photographer Cassie was. After she left with the girls that Vanessa had to talk to about their game tonight and some drivers left.

"You guys are welcomed to come to the game later," Vanessa said as she continued to look through the pictures to grade them.

"It's the championship game, right?" Fernando asked and she nodded, "I'll be there."

"Who took pictures of Carlos? They were amazing, she really has an eye for photography," Seb said and Vanessa looked through them.

"Cassie took them, she was been taking pictures since she was little, here look at these," She said pulling up a picture of a Barcelona verse Real Madrid game.

The player pictured was Xavi it was kinda blurry but it was clear who it was then she showed a picture of Michael Schumacher, Kimi Räikkönen, and Rubens Barrichello on a podium but it looked like it was mainly zoomed into Michael and Kimi.

"She is definitely a Kimi fan," Seb said and a couple drivers nodded in agreement.

"She is also a fan of you, Daniel, Michael, and Jules. You should see her cap collection, she mainly owns caps from you three for the exception for a Mike cap, two Max caps, a Webber cap, two Ferrari caps, a Rosberg cap, a Jenson cap, a Lewis cap, and two Fernando caps" Vanessa said changing the picture to a picture of a couple of boys playing football in the streets.

The next one looked like it skipped a few years and a picture in what looks like Monaco during a sunset with a picture of her and two guys who looked like Charles' brothers attached on the bottom selfie styled. As they went along it was mainly sceneries, races, and football matches and they all looked really good.

"I think I should hire her as personal photographer," Lewis said.

"You can hire her for photo shoots not for a personal photographer," Vanessa said before she went back to grading.

"Why?" Lewis asked with curiosity in his tone.

"She is a photographer for a football team currently but you can try to book out her schedule from May 23rd and July 19th as she won't be photographing the team between those dates," Vanessa said and we continued to talk before we headed our own ways.

***

I arrived to the field with Lando, Charles, Max, Daniel, Sebastian, Mike, and Kimi and saw Fernando helping Vanessa set some stuff up before they noticed us.

"I'm glad you guys could join us," Vanessa said motioning us to go over to them.

We talked for a bit before Vanessa turned towards the locker room.

"There they are my star players and team captain," Vanessa said as Cassie and her two friends got closer to us.

"Nice number," Daniel said to Chloe as he noticed the number on her jersey that was the same as his driver number.

"Thanks, I've been wearing this number since 2015 after Cass left Monaco," She said before placing an arm around Cassie's shoulder. This explained the Monaco pictures Vanessa showed us.

"Cass, porque sigues robando mi número!" A guy yelled from the other side of the field and she turned around to look him and I saw the number 16 on her jersey and saw her other friend, Isabella had a 1 on her jersey.

Charles clearly noticed the 16 on her jersey but didn't say anything about it.

"Fue mi número primero!" She yelled back as he got closer.

"Cree lo que quieres, prima," He said as he pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek before she did the same. She seemed really close to her cousin.

"Hola Chloe y Isabella," He said before hugging the two and by the hug it seemed like they have known each other a long time.