countdown from 140. (🔥)

stanley x narrator(tangible)

warnings

-CONSENSUAL
-mlm
-sex
-countdown ending
-degradation(?)
-explosions

during the countdown ending, as a "punishment" stanleys last moments were supposed to be shameful. but he just enjoys it.

~~~~~

Stanley stepped up to the mind control panel. The buttons reading "On" and "Off" glowing red as the ominous voice in the sky told him to press off, end the suffering of all his co-workers and escape!

Stanley pushed on. The voice disappeared. As Stanley wandered back out into the controls room he felt a hand grab him by the wrists.

Stanley whipped around to see a man with dark brown hair, streaked with silver. He wore a dim plum turtleneck and a yellow scarf, all covered by a brown trench coat.

When he spoke Stanley then realized that this was him. The voice in his head stood in front of him.

It only now occurred that the man had been speaking as Stanley was admiring "You didn't listen to a thing I just said! Did you Stanley? My god you are useless."

The voice let go of Stanley's hands and turned away. "For god's sake what did I even expect from you." He grabbed Stanley and pushed him back against the control panels. Stripping Stanley down he spoke quickly.

"That's it Stanley. You've been nothing but trouble this entire playthrough. First you can't go through the left door and then this?! Why I'd say all you're looking for is some sense of control here!" Stanley looked up at him desperately as he unzipped his pants.

"Hm. So big Stanley wants control EVERYWHERE ELSE with me. But the moment I take off your clothes suddenly I'm in charge?. Well Stanley then, I say we make this fun. I will start a timer for 2 minutes. If you can't finish in that time I might let you live." The narrator started the timer "times ticking, slut"

Stanley moved quickly, a sense of life or death washed over him as he got on his knees and began to bob his head forwards and backwards on the Narrators dick. He moved quickly and soon pulled away to climb back up on the control panel.

He played himself out and felt the older man's length slip inside of him, he threw his head back as he took more and more. Soon enough he remembered his objective and began to jack himself off. He glanced over at the timer, 27 seconds remained and then suddenly it was 47? Stanley took advantage of this and moved his hand faster.

He moaned loudly as he felt the Narrators precum leak inside of him. A glance back at the timer 20 seconds, when he saw this he felt a pit form in his stomach. He looked up at the narrator.

"I'm glad this works, I'll remember this in the rest of your attempts whenever you step out of line. You have no power Stanley. Remember that. Stanleys face grew hot and his breaths grew shorter and then he came, perhaps 5 seconds later he felt himself being filled. He leaned backwards, exhausted and he felt the Narrator lean on top of him, he must be tired aswell...

3..2..1..

BOOM

~~~~~

503 words<3

editors note: welcome to the book ! :D I promise there more then just sex, I just felt like opening on something I'm strong at