Introduction

I'm Aurora Caldwell. I'm 17 years old and to be honest, my life sucks right now! school is the thing that I most hate and now my parents decided to send me to a summer camp! I'm going with a couple of friends but the rest of the people are strangers to me. oh! I forgot to mention that I'm going on a trip to get to the summer camp! good thing I'm going with my girlfriends and my family is not coming!

I have long brown hair that I did an ombré that looks beautiful, I have green eyes that have a bit of blue near the pupil. I have natural pink pouty, puffy kissable lips. I have a cute straight button nose that is pierced on the side. I have another piercing on my lip.

I'm a simple girl. kind of a rebel bitch! yes, I cuss. I like boys that are rebel, awesome and simple... and of corse handsome and hot. Also that can make me laugh and that treats me like his girlfriend.

I had a crush on this one guy that was so freaking hot and he was just... dreamy! I confessed to him and he said he liked me back. we started dating and 3 months in after we started dating, I found out he was cheating on me with this brown hair bitch that was stupid enough to confess he was my boyfriend's mistress. My heart was broken and I promised myself that I would only date anyone again if we had a really strong friendship and even if we're just friends he treats me like if we were more than friends.

Speaking about friends, I'll talk a bit about my best friend. She is as tall as me. her name is Hazel Logan. Hazel has brown eyes that are a bit greenish as well. her lips are really pouty and puffy like Lana Del Rey's lips and she has a lip ring as well. Her lashes are so long they almost touch her eyebrows. mine are like hers but mine are a bit longer and darker because my hair is darker than hers. she's Blondie.

I'm from Chicago but I was born in New Orleans. My mother is American and she is from Chicago as well but my father is Australia from Melbourne. I have a little brother that is 6 years old! he's so cute! he's funny and really nice! he looks like my father physically but psychologically like my mother. and I also have a lil sister that is 5 that looks physically like my mother but psychologically like my father. I'm the mixture of both. I usually spend a lot of time with my siblings than with my parents.

Speaking about traveling, once I went to Australia and I met my only idols... the Janoskians! they were filming a prank video and I actually met them! I also met 5SOS in a meet and great and Iggy Azalea!

I know it was a bit boring but I just wanted you to know a bit more about the main character. next chapter is going to be more interesting!
Bye bye flowers!