just another hs fic

Just another Hs fic

Summary : Jaejoong goes to an high school with snob people and etc etc.  It’s kinda predictable.  Just read it. 

-Chapter 1-

Teenage.  The fragment of a human being’s life where the most hard yet rewarding, stupid yet memorable, and strange yet unique things happen.

Looking at my new school’s opened big front gate, I sighed. 

“Well,” I said to myself “here goes nothing” and walked forward into the uncertainty known as high school.

~ ~ ~

Everyone was talking around me, and I felt alienated.  Maybe suddenly switching school wasn’t such a good idea after all.

“Attention class, we have a new student” the teacher said, silencing everybody.  It was my cue to get up; and so I did.

“Jaejoong, would you like to come in front please?” the teacher asked me.  I nodded somewhat shyly and did as I was told.  When I turned around, thirty pairs of eyes were fixing me which probably –because I wouldn’t know, but my face felt hot- made me blush.  I quickly scanned the whole class with a single glance, and feeling like it was about time I said something, I spoke up.

“Hello everyone, I’m Jaejoong.  I hope that I could be friend with most of you and that you will help me find my way around.  My hobbies are singing, dancing and cooking. And… I uh… no that’s it” I said awkwardly, earning myself a few giggles and snickers from my fellow classmates.

As I went back to my seat, I scolded myself inwardly for managing to screw up the lines that I went over a million times in my head (I forgot to mention that I also liked badminton and karate).  As soon as I sat down, people started whispering to each other, probably sharing their views over what they think of me.  There were some laughs too; hopefully I didn’t make myself look too stupid. Then again, I kind of look weird in the first place, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they did; I have very long hair that hides the totality of my face and my uniform is a little bit big for me.

“Ok class, you guys can get to know Jaejoong in other times.  For now, I will start class” he said and started teaching.  I exhaled, letting myself fall back into my chair, relieved that class had finally started.  I was sitting almost at the farthest seats in the back so I could see the back of almost everyone’s heads.

Suddenly, one of those heads turned around.  It was a guy; he had dark brown hair styled in casual spikes and had one of the handsomest face I had ever seen.  He only took one peak at whatever he was looking at and turned back immediately.

It could have been me.  It could have.  I looked around myself to check if my guess was right, but doubt came about immediately when I saw this very pretty girl that sat next to me.  She was VERY pretty so there goes my hopes.  Sigh.

“Maybe not then…” I mumbled to myself with a pout and went back to staring at the teacher and his blackboard instead “…whatever.”

~ ~ ~

The morning periods were over and it was lunch time.  I looked around hopefully to see if anybody was going to invite me to their table, but I guess it was too much to hope for; everyone exited class as soon as the bell rang.  Sighing, I packed my stuff and also went out.

The cafeteria was a scary place.  It had lots of people.  Too many people.  I wasn’t even sure how they could all find a place to sit.  I looked around and there were a few empty seats available.  One of them had a bunch of scary looking students –with the attitude- sitting there, which is probably why the rest of the seats around it are empty too.  I decided to search for another one, maybe one that was further in the cafeteria.  Looking around I suddenly spotted another empty seat and was about to make a move before I gasped as I noticed who was sitting next to it.  It was that handsome guy from before.  Unfortunately for me, he actually turned his head and saw at my stupid and agape expression, before I spun on my heels awkwardly and continued walking.  Then, finally, I found a free seat with not so many people on the table.