chapter 5

Yn POV
I looked at the marriage papers. It's not what I thought, it's not what I dreamed. Slowly my sight getting blurry, thick layer of water occupieing my eyes surface. Blinked to get clear view, then something dropped on papers. I sadly smiled "tears..". Then I started to read the papers.

When I completed reading, I realized they aren't only marriage papers they're actually a contract marriage papers. Which says that this marriage 1.we can be married couple till we want. if in future anyone of us asked for divorce then they can divorce no one will force other one stay. 2.public, companies and board members are already know about marriage but public don't know my face so i don't have to revile my face saying I'm his wife (for security purpose). 3.all property's would be in both us names but if we unfortunately divorced each other then all property come under my name. And 40% his property also come under my name according to law. And etc. Like this.

Lawyer was still here "sir every thing is ok but can you remove point 3 from papers, I'm not agreeing to that" I said and he come to me and take the papers "after conforming to Mr.Kim I will proceed that ma'am" He said and left.

In Kim enterprises
Taehyung POV
I was working on some papers when door knocked. I gave permission to come and looked up too, their stude our lawyer Mr.Jung "hyung you came" I said, he gave his sunshine smile "give me the papers I will also sign" I said "but she didn't singed those paper" He said, I left shocked listening it "what? Why? She don't want to marry now?" I asked. "She wants to remove point 3 so she didn't want to sign until you remove it" I left perplexed by hearing it cause I know what is in point 3. If anyone one in her place would already signed those paper after reading that point. "Did you asked why?" I asked "no I didn't" He said. "Then give me her cell phone number I will ask her myself" I said then he gave me one card. I dailed the number according to it.

Meanwhile
Yn POV
I was studing that's when my phone ringed, I looked at id but it's unknown number so picked up.

On call
Yn: hello...
Taehyung: *when I heard the other side,the voice is honey dipping and smooth*hello is this M's.Lee Yn
Yn:*the person from asked me, honestly he has deep like ocean voice bro what do you eat* Yes...
Taehyung: It's me Kim taehyung
Yn: *what the I called him bro* ok
Taehyung: I will come straight to the point why did you want to remove point 3
Yn: I don't want your property cause I have my parents property which is enough for me. I can't handle so much property
Taehyung: *that was so means soo straight forward* ok
Call ended

Taehyung POV
I was shocked at her come back like who will reject opportunity like this. But she did. "Ok hyung remove it" Then he left

Later that day after removing that both Yn and Taehyung signed marriage paper.

Time skip
Yn POV
After getting ready I left for my college. When I reached their I saw Mia already waiting for me. "Hey Ynie you know to day we both have same schedule" She said cheerfully. I smiled at her and we both entered in our lab.

When doing slid test through microscope suddenly Mia asked me something which left me in nervous, "Yn you're wearing a ring, don't tell me you got married" "Um.Mia this. This is my.. I mean my mom's ring yeah" I said while shuttering little bit "oh but why are you wearing it?" She asked me "oh that I like this ring, it's so beautiful" I said "let me see" She grabbed my hand and started to examine it "oh it's really so beautiful" She said while examining "wait kim-" I took my hand from her hurriedly "there was something like Kim or may be like that" Mia asked me "yeahh.that  was just a design" I said "yeah may be" She said. And we continued our work.

Time skip

In cafeteria of college

Yn POV
"Mia when will you move in with me" I asked while eating my food. "Today" She said while eating her food "ok" I replied.

Time skip day before graduation.
After 6 month
Yn POV
I was sitting on my bed thinking about tomorrow. Yeah tomorrow is finally my graduation, to which day I was waiting for and also tomorrow is my results come out. I'm passed but I don't know my score so I'm little nervous. When I made my admission in college, I thought I would score higher and take a picture with my parents while holding my graduation certificate but my that little dream never come true. My graduation that mean after graduation I'm going to move in with my husband. Whom I didn't even know or see. How will I stay with him, I'm not ready at I need time to digest the truth that I'm already married. So I took my phone and texted that number, on which I talked with him few months ago saying that I want some 3 more months. After that slept while snuggling into my pillow which is I'm hugging.

Beep....Beep....Beep...
I opened my eyes listening to alram. Went inside the washroom after turning of the alram. I did my morning routines then took a warm shower before slipping into my graduation uniform. When I come out I saw Mia already sitting on "hey Ynie good morning" She said  "good morning Mimi" I said her "are ready cause I'm already done look" She said while turning around. I chuckled at her "then give me ten minutes" I said her and started to comb my hair in ponytail cause today is a sunny day so I can't let free my hair hence my hairs are so long so it will be hot. I applied some moisturizer to my face and hands, did my light makeup and spread some perfume. "I'm done" I said while turning to Mia who was typing something on her phone while smiling to herself.

"Oh then let's go to college after having breakfast" She said excitedly "aren't you little too much excited today" I said looking at her. "I will tell you after graduation, now you come fast" She whined like baby. I just chuckled at her behavior. We both had our breakfast left for college.

When we reached I saw Mr & Mrs.Cha with Mr & Mrs.Choi and Enuwoo. Actually Mrs.Choi is sister of Mr.Cha so techniquly Mia and Enuwoo both are cousin's. " Hello Mr & Mrs.Cha, hello Mr & Mrs.Choi I greeted them "Hello mom dad and hello uncle aunty" Mia also greet them. They smiled and greet us back.

We all went inside the auditorium where is the function is held. Soon function started after that one by one go to steag to take their certificate. I was waiting patiently for my turn. Then they call Mia on steag to receive her certificate and marksheet. Ahe nervously went to steag and took her certificate and take picture with our princepl. When she come down she looked at her marksheet, then "yniee" She scremed my name and whole people who were present their also looked at her she come to while running I stude up she came and hugged me tightly "I'm second ruuner up" She said while still hugging me Or you can say choking me "Mia.. I can't bre..ath" I said "oh sorry" Saying this she went back "still can you guys believe it I'm second runner up" She said. "I'm proud of you my princess" Her dad said her. Next was Enuwoo and after him was me I think cause almost every one took their certificate  just me and Enuwoo left.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎d

I know it's boring part just bear with me
Vote if you liked story