I'm gonna getcha..! (Zarry Stalik Two-shot)

“Good job mate” Liam high fived Zayn while they walked towards the dressing rooms. They had finished another football practice session, which was really tiring but also fun.

Zayn was the captain of the team and obviously the best player. He had the looks to match his name, and the intelligence to match his skills.

But of course, nobody is perfect. While Zayn had the looks, the money and the smartness he had a lot of confidence and was pretty cocky. Not to mention that he was a player. 

He had come out as bi long ago and nobody really minded that. He was THE Zayn Malik after all. He had dated half of the girls at school, and almost every other gay guy there, but he soon got bored of everyone.

He was searching for something new, but he didn’t seem to find someone that he would like and could finally settle into a serious relationship with.

The bad thing about that was that no body really wanted him for a serious relationship. He was known as a ‘Bad Boy’ because of the way he dressed or the way he acted, so even if he wanted to get to know someone, all they wanted was sex, so he just let go of his thoughts and went with it.

He had one night stands more often than he changed his underwear. He went to a party almost every night, and he was slowly getting sick of it. He didn’t want to be followed around everywhere he went. He just wanted to slow down with his life… but he guessed that could wait a little longer.

He walked in the dressing room, and everyone moved to let him pass. It was kind of annoying but he enjoyed it none the less. He thought that it was pretty amusing to be feared by most of the people at his school.

He walked in the shower, and washed the dirt and sweat away. He liked the feeling of taking a shower after the practice… he felt fresh and just good.

He finished showering, and mindlessly walked around naked searching for his clothes. The other boys watched him in jealousy. He had a body everyone would die to have… meant in both ways. A few of them didn’t only want to look like Zayn, but they simply wanted him.

Harry was one of those. He was one of the closet-gay guys who just liked to stare at Zayn from afar. He had joined the football team, even though they always left him on the reserves. He was one of those players who always got chosen at last. It wasn’t that he was a bad player, not at all… he was really good, but he was really shy and didn’t like to push people around when playing.

He was also known as one of the weird and awkward guys, so he didn’t really have many friends… or any friends at all.

He went to the practice and usually ran around the field so he would keep fit, not for any other reason. He was left out every time anyway.

He stood on the side watching from the corner of his eye as Zayn changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a fitted black t-shirt. He sighed, looking at his feet, trying not to be obvious. It was hard, but he at least enjoyed the view.

Zayn knew Harry as a figure, but he never bothered to talk or know something more about him. He wasn’t part of the people he really wanted to get to know. He didn’t have any interest from him anyway.

Harry watched as everyone left the dressing room, including Zayn. He made sure that he was alone, and than made his way to the showers with his shoulders slumped down.

He didn’t know why he did this to himself. Why did he keep staring at Zayn while he was naked? After that his fantasies wouldn’t stop, and he sure didn’t have time to handle his problem there.

He quickly stripped of his clothes, and then stepped in the shower. He quickly washed his body and hair and then washed the shampoo out just as quickly.