Chapter One

"May I?" asked the guard at the entry.
"You may", said the dominant at the front of the line. His submissive tucked her dirty blonde hair behind her ear and stretched her neck to reveal the barcode tattooed there. The guard flashed his scan gun and nodded at her protector before leading them through the door labeled #1.
I feel my superior squeeze the sides of my hand. I shoot him a glance while his eyes remain forward. 'Am I going to have to do that?', I try to ask telepathically.
I take a deep breath.
His hand detaches from mine as he placed his palm on my lower back to guide me up the line. "New recruit?", smirks the watchdog.
"Indeed", Lee chuckled.
The guard nods the same nod he gave the previous couple. A red neon light illuminates above door number four.
I turn to Lee upon entering. I press my thumb into my dominant hand and poke my lips twice, asking for permission to speak. We had gone over non-verbal hand signals a time or two when he was first vetting me, and I was never sure I was doing them right.
"Yes, my servant?", he side-eyed.
He traced my collarbones with his fingertips.
"Will I be made to get a tattoo, also?", I ask with concern.
"If you make the cut.", he replied sourly. "Now undress."
The observation device above blinked. It re-occured to me why I was here- pure entertainment.
When I'd answered an online ad about sex for money I'd imagined prostituting. You know, I get in the car, guy gets a blowie, I get $40 to feed myself for the week.
When Lee promised him and his people can take care of me, I wasn't expecting to become a personal submissive, and DEFINITELY wasn't expecting my profit to be earned by voyeurs on the dark web paying to watch my abuse.
He points to the St. Andrew's cross at the end of the room. "Yes, sir." , I say quietly as my kitten heels clip-clop the tile.
"Do you remember our safeword?", he asks as he unwinds the jute rope he pulled from a pile of sex toys in the corner.
"Do I have to say it? It's embarrassing.", I stammered.
"Yes!" ,he reprimands authoritatively.
"....Tiramisu..." ,I say sheepishly.
"Good. But for questioning my authority," he approaches, " you've earned ten lashes across the chest."
I remain silent while he binds my wrists and ankles.
He cuffs his sleeves and retrieves a frayed whip from the toy corner. 'Almost like a dog. Good boy.' , I giggle to myself.
An eyebrow raises and his tongue licks his gums.
"Are you going to laugh at me, Mouse?", he walks backwards from the cross, giving the whip distance.
I gulp.
"Wait until you see what's in store tonight." , he threatens sadistically. "Now count."

Moments later, I find myself begging for forgiveness. "Please, Sir, I won't do it again!", I whimpered.
"The only thing that could stop me from breaking you tonight is divine intervention, dear.", my punisher claimed.
"Forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned.", I panted, half-jokingly.
Lee chuckles.
"Dumb baby, we both know I'm your only god.", he paces from left to right. "Look who's crucified now."
He steps in front of me to be face-to-face. He tilts my chin up with the tip of his finger.
"Posture." , he corrected.
I whined from the minimal contact. He didn't seem to find satisfaction in my willingness.
He walked to the far area of the room to open the door and whisper to someone.
A moment later a familiar face appears and is ushered into our space.
Lee notices my confusion.
"This is Timos ", he introduced. I smile shyly at him before looking back at my dom for further explanation.
"I saw the way you were staring at him earlier."
I hadn't been.
I studied the furry man in front of me.
"Since you fancy him so much, he is going to aid in your destruction tonight."
My brows furrowed. I could feel my face becoming flushed. How could he-
He dug in his pocket and withdrew a new toy.
"This is a rabbit, sweetheart.", he explained.
The black silicone toy was intimidating.
"This one is remote controlled. Our friend here," he gestures to Timos, who gives a small wave," has that remote. Shall you cum- or allow even the slightest moan to escape your lips, he decides tomorrow's punishment for you."
Timos stands before me, his overly-friendly face producing a smile.
I scowl.
It turns into a blank stare as Lee bends to insert the toy. He examines my nether regions before implanting the rabbit inside with his paws.
I hold my breath.
My clit hums in excitement as the guard pushes the button for the first setting. My attempt to keep a straight face almost fails.
'Control your breathing', I calculate.
The two taunters look at each other amused.
They whisper to each other.
The next setting feels ten times stronger, it can't be the second one. My hips involuntarily buck forward. I'm frustrated with myself. 'I hope the sick fucks watching are happy with the show.'
It feels too good.
They cackle at my stubbornness, this is humiliating.
I give my best puppy dog eyes for sympathy.
"Little girl," starts my owner, "I hope you're not expecting us to go easy on you anytime soon."
My spine shivers at the cruel words. I can feel my body weakening. 'Men have no right to hold this much power over me.', I brat internally.
I'm not sure how much more I can take.