「Nowhere to Return」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

After that night Odasaku couldn't sleep well. Even though he's in the mafia and seeing death is normal, he couldn't get the image of Xiao's frozen look out of his mind.

The sight of the body just motionless on the ground.

Waking up after a horrible night's rest, he got a phone call from Dazai.

Confused by Dazai calling him this early, he answered the call on pushed the button for the speaker option.

"Odasaku here, what did you need Dazai?" The auburn-haired man asks as he heard the said man chuckle lightly.

"Odasaku! I brought great news regarding Xiao~!"— Dazai.

Odasaku's breath hitched when the brunette mentioned that name.

"What's the 'great' news you say with such enthusiasm?"— Odasaku.

"Well, to be brief, Xiao is still alive but in recovery from that shot. And before you ask, Xiao is more resistant than 'normal people.'"— Dazai.

Odasaku's eyes widened slightly when Dazai informed that but confused. Pondering on what the brunette meant by 'normal people' his thoughts were caught off by Dazai.

"—anyways, that's all I needed to tell ya, so bai~!"— Dazai.

The sound of the call ended on Dazai end.

Odasaku blankly looked at his phone as he slowly processed the information he was told.

Sighing, he got up and got dressed for the day.

_____________________________

In a shop near the road called "Western-style Food and Curry Freedom" Odasaku was there enjoying a nice plate of curry.

The owner of the shop looked at Odasaku with a closed eye smile as he the auburn-haired man took a bite of curry. "How's the curry today?" The owner asked.

"Same as usual." The auburn-haired man replies after he finished chewing.

"how're he kids doing?" He asks as the owner of the shop chuckled lightly.

"The same as usual. They're all upstairs if you wanna say hello." The owner informs as Odasaku looked at him.

After finishing his curry, he walked out of the shop before going up the stairs that were on the side of the building.