Never enough

Gasps, grunts, and wet sounds filled the room of the two critters. Pim and Charlie had been dating for a few months now and today Pim invited Charlie back to his apartment for the first time as an official couple. There was a clear understanding the second they walked in the door as Pim lead them immediately to his bedroom. There were a few awkward moments an exchange of "I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with" and the rest is history as Pim quickly climbed into Charlie's lap and now they were here.

Charlie knew Pim was a bit rusty when it came to relationships but the smaller was always eager which Charlie appreciated. Maybe a little too eager as Charlie quickly noticed Pim discreetly grinding against his thigh, letting out desperate moans and whines into the kiss. Charlie chuckled as he pulled away, "Woah, slow down there Pim." Pim looked hazed, "Hm? Sorry, you just smell really good," he breathed.

He was smiling with eyes half-lidded and Charlie could see how desperate the smaller one was, he still hadn't stopped grinding just slowed it down to rocking, and he staring at Charlie expectantly. "I smell good?" he brought his hand down to Pim's thigh making the other hesitate then speed up his motion. "Y-yea you smell like you a-and it's...nice, comforting," Pim mewled as Charlie brought him into another heated kiss.

"You look comfortable," Charlie joked making Pim whimper, "Sorry, is it t-to much." Charlie pulled him closer, "Nah you're good dude," he leaned in close to Pim's ear, "love seeing you so desperate for me." Pim shuddered.

Pim pulled Charlie back into a kiss and deepened his grinding as Charlie unbuttoned the other's shirt, excitedly groping his boyfriend. When they pulled apart Pim was a moaning mess, "Charlie, I'm close," he whined pathetically. Charlie chuckled as he began to kiss and bite at Pim's neck, "You really are desperate. Go one then, cum for me babe."

Pim whimpered and after a few more thrusts he was slumped against the other as his hips jerked, "Fuuuuuuuck." Charlie could feel the warm wet spot growing on his thigh and pulled Pim's into a gentle kiss, "That's like the first time I've heard you swear ever," he mused. Pim chuckled, still looking dazed, "Look what you've done to me," he joked. "Wouldn't want you any other way."

After a few more kisses Pim changed his boxers and the two cuddled until falling asleep. Pim definitely had to invite his boyfriend over more.

And that he did. Not even a week later Pim invited Charlie over for the night again excited for what was to come. This time they played video games in the living room first, Pim absolutely destroying Charlie at Mario Kart. "Dude this is such bs! You get the rocket right before the end of the final lap and just pass everyone to first place! That's cheating!" he slid off the couch and slumped on the floor. Pim just shrugged smugly, "That's just the game Charlie, I don't make the rules," he smiled with fake innocence. Charlie just huffed a "Whatever," and they began to play again. After a few more rounds of Charlie coming in second place to his Mario Kart cheater boyfriend he was about to lose it, "Dude! What the fu-" he was about to chuck the controller but was stopped. "Hey! Don't you dare throw that controller, I'm tired of replacing them," Pim joked but Charlie stopped with a grumble. "Good boy," Pim smiled and that send a hot chill down Charlie's spine.

Pim was asking if he still wanted to play but Charlie's mind was elsewhere and his beat red face gave it away, "You good there Charlie?" Pim had a smirk on his face and Charlie knew he knew, "U-uh yea, let's just play a different game dude." He tried to distract the conversation but Pim was scooting over to the side of the couch above Charlie, "I know a game we can play," he said somewhat seductively. Charlie gulped, "Which is?" "Charlie tells me what he's thinking about?" Charlie scoffed, "Sounds like a shit game." Pim tsked and leaned in, "Aw, don't you want to be my good boy?" Charlie shivered and Pim giggled. "This isn't funny dude," he huffed, frustrated as he tugged at his hoodie to hide his growing excitement.

Pim was practically breathing in his ear as he spoke, "I don't think it's funny. I'm happy to know how happy you'd be to be full of my cock." That broke Charlie. He got up, spun around, and pinned Pim to the back of the couch. Pim looked a little surprised but quickly recovered, "Misbehaving already, you'll have to be punished." And Charlie didn't know if Pim was secretly super strong or he was letting himself be overtaken but soon he was the one pinned to the couch on his back.

With one hand holding Charlie's writs as best as possible Pim began to unbuckle his belt but then stopped and looked at Charlie, "You good?" It sent another rush through Charlie, not necessarily horniness but it was something and it felt good. This all felt good and more than ever he wanted what Pim had in store for him, "Yea. Please." Pim smiled and continued. Charlie was practically drooling as Pim's cock sprung out almost fully hard. And he was definitely drooling when Pim checked with him one more time and then slowly put his whole length in Charlie's mouth.

Pim, let out a satisfied sigh once he was fully encompassed in the warmth of Charlie's mouth. Charlie began to suck eagerly and Pim moved in and out with small gasps and whines. The strain in Charlie's pants was becoming painful at this point but as he went to reach down and free himself the movement stopped and he knew he messed up. There was a quick firm slap to his wrist making him whine, "No touching," Pim huffed, "You have to ask."

Pim shoved his cock back into Charlie's mouth with a devilish smirk. Charlie struggled to get out what sounded close enough to begging and was met with praise, "You're so good for me Charlie." His eyes stung as Pim slid down him and slowly began to unbuckle his pants, "You get a special reward for being so good." Charlie's cock sprung out and he sighed in relief. He then moaned as Pim took the tip into his mouth and slowly moved down it. "F-Fuck..." Charlie whimpered as Pim sucked and stroked his cock. He soon felt the small hand of the critter cup his ass and move inwards and felt the small digits press against his hole. He gasped and moaned and pushed into it, "Dude please," Charlie begged. Pim smiled and pulled off with a pop, peppering kisses on Charlie's stomach, "So desperate," Pim teased but pushed his fingers in.

Charlie was a moaning mess as Pim worked him open and showered him with praise, "You're such a good boy Charlie, you think you're good now?" Charlie just nodded, "I need to hea-" "YES YES OH MY GOD DUDE PLEASE JUST FUCK ME MY DICK FEELS LIKE ITS TURNING PURPLE!!!" "Alright." Without hesitation, Pim slammed fully into Charlie and relentlessly pounded. "Oh Fuck!!" Charlie screamed and gripped a pillow, hiding his face in it. It was quickly slapped away, "Watch me-" Pim huffed.

He gripped Charlie's hips, feeling the soft tender skin, "You're so amazing," Pim moaned. Charlie had covered his face with his hands but soon slowly lowered them. "You're so amazing and hot," Pim continued. Charlie whined, "Fuck- Pim- I can't..." "You're so amazing and hot and...golly..." Pim stroked Charlie making sure he wasn't far behind. Charlie's thighs were shaking, "I love you, Charlie, I love you so mu- oh my goodness," Pim gasped as he came. Charlie sighed happily at the feeling of being filled and came with Pim painting his chest and the couch.

They both lay there for a minute, panting and not saying a word. Eventually, Pim slowly slid out and dipped down to lick the hole as it dripped his own seed, Charlie could only whimper weakly. When he finished Pim he began trailing kisses from Charlie's inner thigh all the way up to his lips and Charlie kissed back with no hesitation, even when remembering what Pim did with that dirty little mouth, especially because of that.

After a tender kiss the two pulled back and stared lovingly at each other, "You're so handsome," Pim gushed, Charlie blushed and smiled, "Shut up dude," he pushed Pim's face away. Pim laughed, "Oh come on Charlie, you know I love your handsome face and body and everything!" Charlie gave up trying to push away Pim and looked at him again, "...I love you too, you cheesepuff," now it was Pim's turn to blush and that he did, he looked almost sunburnt. He hid his face and grumbled, "I love you too..." Charlie laughed and pulled Pim in to lay on his chest.

"We should get cleaned up," Pim mumbled as he began to drift off, "Yea yea just one minute," Charlie mumbled back. They both fell asleep and had an uncomfortable morning and a stained couch.