little bird

~sometimes it hard to say
even one thing true~

Bumblebee was in the Officers meeting, discussing what they should do. "Bumblebee you have kept this secret for long enough" the autobot leader said.

~when all eyes have turned aside, they used to talk to you~

The CMO shook his head. "Even though your right Optimus, im worried about how the anothers would react. Some autobots would try to harm him, i wont let that happen" an image of cliffjumper flashing through the medics mind. Optimus though for a second. "Your right ratchet but, sooner or later they will find out" Optimus turned to bumblebee. " Well its your choice bumblebee"

~and poeple on the streets seem to disapprove
So you keep moving away~

Bumblebee didn't know what to do. He was an Autobot seeker in disguise, and needed to tell his team. Since the rest of the seekers didn't seem to attack him, he would need to tell the reason why.

~And forgot what you wanted to say~

But he didnt know how, his secret was slowly coming out. If he doesn't tell the rest soon. He would be seen as an traitor, if he would'nt be if he just told them.

"I- i dont know Optimus i think i just need to go for a ride" jazz looked at him smiling. "Thats alright 'lil bee!" Optimus nodded. "As jazz already said thats alright, i know this is stressing and you need some time off" bumblebee nodded and exited the meeting room. And walked outside.

~little bird
Little bird
Brush your gray wings on my head~

Bumblebee Transformed into his seeker mode and stored off into the sky. And smiled as a black jet appeared next to him. "Inquiry: what took you so long?" The decepticon TIC said using his normal voice.

~say what you said
Say it again~

"Officers meeting, over.. you know" soundwave nodded in understanding. The minibot has kept his secret for years now. But they both knew it would'nt take long until everyone would know.

~they tell me im crazy~

"They probably think im crazy.." bumblebee whispered as he and soundwave hovered in the sky.

~but you told me
Im golden~

"Statement: the autobots would'nt
Autobots: understand. even If Autobots are to think you are. Soundwave: knows your golden"

~sometimes its hard to tell the truth from a lie
Nobody knows whats in the hold of your mind~

bumblebee was back from his little outing and back to the ark, and he entered the ark. and found cliffjumper standing againts a wall. "There you are, where were you?" The red minicon asked. "Out Scouting" bumblebee answered. Cliffjumper eyed him suspiciously. "Alright then, we have cleaning duty"

~ we are all buildings and poeple inside
Never know who walks through the door~

The autobots were out battling the decepticons. Bumblebee was shooting with his energon blasters at a few decepticons. hiting most of them. The minibot fired at a decepticon who was about to jump on to cliffjumper. The red minibot growled. "I could get him myshelf you know!" Bumblebee huffed. "Yeah yeah". Bumblebees mind went back to the fight as he saw two seekers approaching. His eyes widened at the sight.

~is it someone that you've met before?~

"So your still alive huh?" One of the two seekers growled as bumblebee froze. "Should have known your a traitor" the seeker huffed. "I never was solarstorm, you know as much as i do that it was needed for me to run away from you and Sunbeam" the minibot finally spoke. The blue seeker now known as solarstorm spoke. "You left us to the mercy of Megatron!" Then bumblebee lost his cool. "BECAUSE YOU WOULD'NT FRAGGING LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TOLD YOU TO FLEE" only then the yellow seeker finally showed his true form.