Summer Love With Kian Lawley

This summer was going to be amazing. For a birthday present my mom said i could go anywhere with a friend that wasn't to far, and she would pay for all of it. I chose orange County Ca. It was going to be an eight hour drive but I didn't care.

Are you ready? I said. Hell yeah I'm ready! said Jessi. Then lets goo. The dive was long but we made up for it by blasting the music having deep conversations and making weird faces at people. We finally got there. It was a beautiful condo right on the beach we would get to stay there for two and a half months, and we were ready. We settled in and wanted to go some where it was only four o'clock. So we both got ready. I had put on some white shorts with a pink flowy to and some matching pink vans. I had curled my long blonde hair, and put on a tad bit of makeup. Jessi had on a blue pair of shorts with a UCLA sweat shirt and some blue vans. We got our long boards and skated on the board walk then went up though the neighbor hoods and we went past this beautiful house and there were 8 boys out front. They were cute but we kept going they stared and were filming something. 

Next morning

We had gotten up and and went to Starbucks and the same boys were outside. We got our drinks went outside and sat down. Three of the boys were walking over to us. They all has brown perfect hair all in the same style. One was tall about 6' and the others about 5'8. The tall one said hey were you two on long boards yesterday, we said yes. He said my name is Kian this is Sam and Jc. Jessi was like my name is . Then I said my name is Sky. Kian looked at me and siad with the most kind eyes nice to meet you. Do you guys maybe want to hang out with us toYESS Jessi blurted out before he could even finish his sentence. Then he said come meet the rest.