Part four

Seokjin was coimg towards living room with holding a glass....His look was angry...
He stood front of Taehyung and glared at Taehyung who was gulping....Seokjin looked at Jungguk who was looking at them with his doe eyes...Seokjin gave the glass to Jungguk and Jungguk took it....Seokjin looked at Taehyung while eyeing him...

"What time is now??" Seokjin said...

Taehyung was looking here and there to see any clock...He saw the upper left side and there was a big clock which was showing the time was then 9:40 am....

"9:40 am" Taehyung mumbled...

"And what is the time of your school??" Seokjin said with fake smile...

"10 am" Taehyung again mumbled...

"Go to the washroom and fresh up in five minutes...I want to see you here in ten minutes...Do you understand??" Seokjin scolded...Taehyung immediately nodded and ran upstairs to get ready or else Seokjin would ripe his skin....

Seokjin huffed and looked at Jungguk who was looking at him....Seokjin smiled to him...He took the notebook and wrote something...Then he showed to Jungguk...

"He is Taehyung...The younger Kim of our house...He is a lazy and an idiot...I will introduce you to him when he come back from school..." Jungguk read and nodded...

Seokjin went from there to ready Taehyung's breakfast....Jungguk drank the drink which was banana milk... He loved that drink...He wanted to have more but he was shy to ask and it would look bad if he ask some more to  the rich people...He put the glass on the table and continued his drawing...

Taehyung got ready in five minutes...He was coming down with his bag on shoulder and was combing his hair...He went to the dining table and sat...Seokjin gave him sandwich and cereal...Taehyung was eating with one hand and combing with other one...Seokjin shook his hand as seeing Taehyung's messiness....He took the comb and started to combing...Taehyung showed his boxy smile as a thank....Taehyung looked at living area where the unknownbboy was sitting...

"Wh-.." Before Taehyung ask,Seokjin cut him...

"Don't talk while eating...Finish your breakfast and go to school..." Seokjin said...

Taehyung gulped and nodded...He ate his last portion of cereal and stood up with his bag...He waved at Seokjin while going outside..His eyes went to the unknown boy who was giving attention to the notebook....Taehyung got inside the car with one question on his mind....

"Who was that boy???"

(Time skip)

It's been 7 hours of Taehyung leaving for school...While Taehyung was in the school,Jungguk was enjoying his time with  Seokjin...They had lunch together..They played chessboard together...Seokjin introduced Jungguk to all the maids of the house...All the maids loved Jungguk's politeness even he was mute...

Jungguk was showing his drawing to Seokjin when someone called Seokjin loudly....

"Hyung....I am in home" Taehyung shouted while coming to the living room...Seokjin looked at Taehyung..When Jungguk saw Seokjin diverted his attention he looked at the side where Seokjin was looking....He saw the morning boy....He looked at his notebook because he feel anxious sometime to meet new people without his uncle beside him....

"You came....Now go to your room and change your cloths...Then come downstairs..." Seokjin said...Taehyung nodded...Before going upstairs,he saw the morning boy who was again giving his attention to the notebook...He thought he would ask to his hyung when he would come after change...So he hurriedly went to his room....

After changing his cloth,Taehyung came downstairs while humming a song...He looked at the living room which was empty..."Where was that boy go???"Taehyung thought...
He saw Seokjin was coming from the garden area...He went to his hyung who was smiling at him....

"How was you day??" Seokjin said...

"As usual boring...But you know we have a science project in next two weeks...I am nervous.." Taehyung said..

"Don't be nervous...Your hyung will help you.." Seokjin said...

"Hmm..Wh-..." Taehyung again cut his words by Namjoon...

"I am here..." Namjoon said...

"I know...Shinshi came first..." Seokjin said and gave a glass of to Namjoon...

"He is so hard working and talented...I am happy to have him as my secretary..." Namjoon said proudly...

"That's good to hear...Go and fresh up..." Seokjin said...They both went to their room while Taehyung was standing there alone before greeting his Namjoon hyung happily...He was going to his room but stopped when he saw the notebook which the unknown boy had...He took that and went to his room....

Taehyung sat on his bed with holding the notebook...He directly opened the notebook by turning last page...And there he saw the beautiful drawings.....

"He is so talented..." Taehyung whispered....Before turning the front page where all the conversation of Seokjin and Jungguk had,Taehyung was called by a maid to have dinner....He put the notebook on his study table and went downstairs to have dinner with his lovely hyungs....

He put the notebook on his study table and went downstairs to have dinner with his lovely hyungs

To be continue~~

(Hello guys...I am fine now...Before yesterday I had a ice cream...The day was really sunny and hot...So I had cold and fever for that reason...I am fine now after having medicine....Thank you for your understanding.....You know me so well.....
That is one of the reason I love you guys...

Back at the story...The two boys meet but didn’t have any conversation....Well,that will be interesting when they will come face to face....

Will Taehyung ever know that Jungguk was mute???
What will his reaction after knowing this???

Will Jungguk be free with Taehyung???

More to know...Write your comments and share your opinion guys💜)