Chapter 1

They were going to have a date later that day...

Sky was sitting with Namtan... waiting for Prapai to wrap up... However, he could hear loud voices coming from Prapai's office...

"Who is shouting in there ?"

Namtan looked at him worriedly...

"Khun Prapai..."

His Jaw dropped open, "You cannot be serious... he never shouts... he is the most level-headed person ever..."

"He is... but..."

"But what ?"

"There's this business partner... he is currently making all of our lives a living hell..."

"Why ?"

"He... He made several remarks about Khun Prapai being... about his preferences... The family knows to dismiss those kinds of remarks... but he tried to push one of his girls on the boys and failed... and now he is being hard on purpose... he won't pass a meeting without saying a reminder or two about the fact that Prapai must be messed up in the head..."

Sky's Jaws Dropped...

"His father offered to take the deal off his hand... but Prapai is taking it personally..."

They heard a loud smash from the office and Sky jerked to his feet...

"You should go to him... he is losing his mind... I wouldn't dare talk to him in this state but..."

She didn't need to elaborate, but only Sky can talk to him without fearing his state, Prapai wouldn't dare look at him wrong, Prapai loved him... enough to always place his safety above all else.

Sky walked to the office without further prompting...

He knocked... out of courtesy... he can come and go as he pleased...

"Don't come in... Namtan... Hold all my calls and meetings..."

"It's me..."

Silence stretched longer than Sky liked... so he went to the office... Prapai would never lash out at him... no matter what...

He saw Prapai bending over his own desk... his phone in pieces near the opposite wall...

"P'Pai ?"

He saw Prapai's hand curl into fists... his lips a thin line and his brows frowned...

"P'Pai ? I heard you shouting..."

Prapai took a deep breath...

"I am sorry... sorry, Darling... it's a tough day..."

Sky took several steps closer to him... tugging him away from the desk and into his arms...

Prapai buried his face in Sky's neck... inhaling like a drowning man...

Sky's hand came to caress his back and hair... he loved moving his fingers in Prapai's hair... loved how soft it was...

They stayed like this for minutes... Sky feeling the tension leaving Prapai slowly... who almost sagged in his arm...

When Sky deemed him relaxed enough he pulled back and cupped his face in his hands...

"P'Pai, What's going on?"

Prapai didn't need any prompting... Sky could ask him to jump out of a window and the only thing he would say would be how high...

He took another steadying breath and answered... Voice low... back to his normal self... if not tense a bit... like he was trying to hold back his anger...