Feline

What does Cats mean to you?
Are they simply just a creature that doesn't gives a fuck but relies on you or is it something else?

For me cats are more than just a companion, a pet or a friend.

Maybe a guardian angel, cheesy ain't it?
Or I can say they are a supernatural being just looking over you?
Idk if it's even making sense.

I had a phase of extreme depression once like everyone does once in their lifetime.
Nothing was helping me, I was missing school, missing my meals, it was just straight me being an undead, lifeless but still moving.

There were people willing to try and help, which I'm really grateful for, but what truly helped me get my shit together was none other than my boy Shiro. I had that cat since it was a baby. A stray cat just came and gave birth to Shiro,Kuro and Nanako.
They were my precious babies. But eventually Kuro and Nanako got adopted, but Shiro was small and was different, more likely really attached to me ever since he came into this world. That cat stayed by my side 24/7. His cuddles and warmth became my everything during that phase but sadly as soon as I started getting better he just disappeared. I tried looking for him everywhere and I'm still waiting for that guy. I hope he's happy wherever he is even though I really wanna hold him again.

After that I've just noticed whenever I need that kind of break from my turbulent flow of thoughts a cat would appear Outta nowhere and just would just gimme that break I needed.

I know it sounds delusional to think of it like that but then can you blame me for believing that cats are just supernatural beings looking after you.