136-140

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 136 Bread

The bread that Yunxi made was sold out in one go. Within minutes, there were empty trays left. Not surprisingly. A very hungry man will eat anything. But after eating, there is still a look of unsatisfactory expression on his face. This is the charm of bread.

"Students, is it delicious?"

"Delicious!"

"Do you want to eat again?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, now let's start making bread."

Yunxi waved her hand without saying a word, Moore arranged The robot assistants sent a hundred batches of bread-making materials.

There are many types of bread, and depending on the type, the ingredients are also different. For novices, make the simplest toast. Ingredients include water, butter, yeast, bread flour, sugar, salt, and eggs, all readily available.

Yunxi stood on the high platform and spread her hands with a smile, "Everyone just ate the bread, don't you think it is very soft and delicious? Freshly baked bread is the best! Eat one when you are hungry, it will warm your stomach, The whole person is relaxed and comfortable. Remember this feeling! Because, this is the feeling of bread. It is the joy that eating bread brings to your body! You have to remember this kind of happiness, every time you make bread, you will be happy once!"

" ..."

The students in the experimental class are here for the craftsmanship of "Chef Xiangsheli", and they have a practical purpose. But I never heard that this chef and kitchen teacher is also good at inspiring people? Happy to make bread? What a novelty!

Haven't you heard that cooking has something to do with happiness?

Later, there was a saying among the students: Don't think too much about it. You just bury your head in making bread, and when it's done, think about the customers flocking to buy at your door, isn't it very happy?

So everyone came to their senses. Is really happy!

Making bread with Yunxi made her more passionate.

The most basic bread is very simple, mix flour and water, add salt, sugar, yeast and eggs. What, order? Which one to put first and which one to put last? You can do your own research!

Yunxi smiled encouragingly, "There are a lot of ingredients, try to make it yourself. Everyone has different tastes, maybe you can make your own bread after researching it!" Well... This is the first time I heard that the teacher can use this kind of

bread

. The lazy way! Ways to inspire students to exercise on their own! I hid aside, didn't answer, didn't explain!

With a sense of resentment in their hearts, all the students began to use their brains. Everyone's time is precious, who will experiment with you time and time again? Simply divided into several groups, you are the order of sugar, salt, eggs, yeast, I reverse. They are the opposite of salt and sugar, and the other groups of eggs come first...

In short, by making a piece of bread, they even came up with the mathematical method of how to arrange the sequence of numbers optimally.

The kneaded dough is smooth and soft, add melted butter and continue kneading.