Gain Respect

The next week was going pretty well. Me and the Usos had gone to waffle house and I had cut a small promo saying that I would be a fighting champion. Becky came out and demanded a rematch at backlash which I gladly expected. Now me and Roman were in the locker room on Smackdown when there was a knock on our door. Paul Heyman answered it and it was none other than Sami Zayn.

The Usos got up and left. Me and Roman watched backstage. The match went on for a bit until the Usos attacked RKbro and all the lumber jacks started to fight each other. As Drew was distracted by this Sami ran away into the crowd. And escaped so Drew won by count out. Roman didn't say anything and just left while I wait backstage for Sami. I saw him running down the hall. "Y/n! Y/n Hi you're the exact person I want to see right now. Look Drew is pissed and is trying to find me and he's right next to my car could you sneak me out." I rolled my eyes "Ugh fine come on." We got to the room I was parked in drew was next to Sami's car and mine was on the other side." Ok Sami you go get in my car on the passenger side I'll distract Drew." "Ok sounds good." I went over to Drew. "Hey man how you doing." "Not good after my match with Sami but trust me when he gets out here I'm going to beat his ass." "Alright Drew I think I saw him go into the locker room so he should be out soon." "Ok thanks see you Y/n." I hopped in my car and drove off. "Thank you so much Y/n I owe you." Sami said. "No problem Sami. My brother didn't beat your ass in the locker room so it seems like he didn't hate you."

I took Sami home. Sami got out of the car and I grabbed his stuff. "Again thank you Y/n." No problem I'll pick you up tomorrow and we'll go get your car." "Ok here's my number." Sami gave me a piece of paper and went inside as I went home. I grabbed my bags and my cat tried to trip me the second I went inside. I opened the paper with Sami's phone number and he added a little note at the bottom "Don't show Johnny Knoxville this number :)" Dork. I sent him a text.
_______

Sami 🤙

Hey I'll get you about 9 tomorrow morning if that's cool with you

Yeah that'll be fine

Want to get breakfast after

Sure

Waffle house?

Sound good see you then

Ok night

Night :)
_

_____

Next day

I got dressed and went to pick Sami up. I pull up to Sami's house. He's waiting on the porch. He hops into the vehicle. "Hey y/n ready to go." "Yeah sure." It felt weird to be around Sami. Roman doesn't let me or my cousin have friends outside of the family. Thankfully he doesn't know about my friendship with Bianca. We got to the arena and thankfully no one was there. "Thanks again Y/n. Do you still want to go to waffle house?" "Yeah I'm down." We went to Waffle House and got some food. We talked for a bit and Sami was actually pretty chill. We had a lot of fun. "I'll see you Monday." Sami said getting in his car. "Yeah see ya." I sat down I'm my car. I got a text from Jey and Roman. I checked Jey's first.
_

_____

Jey😎

Hey might want to be careful

Roman is pissed about you hanging with Sami

Hello

My dawg answer

Ok chill man I'll explain to him what's going on

Thank go I thought he all ready killed you lol

He's my Uce he won't kill me 🙄

Ok just text him

Fine
_

_____

Next I checked Romans texted.

_

_____

Roman☝️

Hey

What the hell are you doing with Sami

Y/N!!!

Chill man I was just taking him to get his car and food

Fine you can get away with it this time but inform your tribal chief next time

Roman I'm a grown ass woman

I don't give a shit you're part of the bloodline and you will acknowledge me as your tribal chief

Fine

We are going to have a talk about this
_

_____

I just rolled my eyes and drove to they gym. Thankfully Jimmy and Jey were there. "Hey y/n what's up? Did Roman kill you?" Jimmy said. "Nah but I did piss him off." "Of course you did when don't you." We laughed and I joined them and we worked out until it was time to go home. When I got home I got a text from Sami

Sami🤙

See you Monday

Yeah see ya then

This new friendship was amazing but as I went to sleep I asked myself the big question,

Is it worth it...

A/n thanks for the wait you guys. I hope you are enjoying the stories. I'll try to upload more but high school does a lot of my time as well as editing on TikTok. But as always thank you all for reading and if you are reading this on the day it was uploaded happy Easter (if you celebrate that). I love you all and see you next time. Bye bye <3.