Chapter 2

Look at chapter one again I edited it to add more, so I can start this one off as the weekend, so you aren't confused while reading the beginning. Thanks for reading btw. Love you guys.

Saturday, August 27, 2023~9.A.M

Y/N POV  *great wlw playlist for hot girls ;)*

The week went by pretty quickly. the classes went fast. I have a questionable acting class. The teacher is very...I'm just going to be straight forward. WEIRD. He is barefoot everyday and has a weird obsession with coconuts. He has an interesting last name too but I won't judge that considering her can't help that lol. Anyway, soon enough today was Saturday morning at 9. I was supposed to go over to that Tori girls house at 12 so I instantly shot out of bed and bolted to the bathroom to get ready. I started off with my morning shower although I took one last night, I don't want to be nasty and smelly as my first impression to Cats' friends. I wash my hair and my body, shaved my armpits (tmi lol) and washed my face. I got out and brushed my teeth while my long brown hair was up in a towel. (sorry if your hair isn't long and/or brown. My hair is and it is easier if I use some of the things about myself. Not all obviously but some. Sorry again) I went back into my room after I was done putting on light makeup and brushing my teeth. I went to my closet to pick out my outfit. Considering it was hot outside I went with some white shorts and an oversized tee with some panda style jordans.

your outfit |

(ignore the face and stuff

(ignore the face and stuff. It's the shirt I'm showing you)

 It's the shirt I'm showing you)

After I was done getting dressed I went back into the bathroom to style my now only damp hair

After I was done getting dressed I went back into the bathroom to style my now only damp hair. I finished drying it by blow drying it and brushing it simultaneously. My hair has a natural crimp so I decided that I was jst going to leave it down and every so often, I would do my hair thing where I take my hair and use my fingers to drag my curtain bags back. Yk the gay hair thing, iykyk, iydyd.

It was now 11 and I looked up the address Cat sent to me yesterday and found out that Tori girl only lives 20 minutes away, so I figured since I have time why not eat a light breakfast. I went downstairs to see my mother mother has already gone to work. I was at my moms this weekend but I would be switching to my dads next weekend. That won't last long considering I am a junior and my birthday is y/b/d. So I have about a year of doing this then I will be done and out of this house that I hate.

I made myself a small yogurt with granola pieces in it. It is pretty good but I would rather have some cereal. I would have cereal but we don't have any. None that I can eat anyway. You see, my  mom loves cereal but doesn't  like to share it so if I want cereal I will have to eat it at my dads considering if I buy myself some my mom will just take it and say it's hers.

After I was done eating I look at my pear phone and see that it is 11:38. " I am going to be late" I verbalize my thoughts. I sent my mother a quick message with a simple "I'm leaving see you tonight". Then I switched over to Cats' Contact.

Me:

Hey Cat, heading your way now. Do you want me to go straight to the address you sent me or do you want me to run by your to pick you up?

Read

Cat🐱💞: Hey Y/n!!! No thank you my brother is taking me. I was wondering tho if you could pick Jade up.

Her car broke down and I was gonna have my brother pick her up but she didn't want to deal with his yelling so she said she was jst going walk but I don't want her to.

Sorry if it is a hassle but I will give you her address and her number if it's not much trouble.

Read

Me:

No no it's night too much trouble. Just send me her addi and I will pick her up. Also give me her number so I can warn her of my presence lol.                                                                                                          

Read 

Cat🐱💞:

Kk!! Her nmbr is 714 *** **** and her address is ******************

Read

Me:

Thanks see you soon!

Read

After that I started to head to the address Cat gave me a sent a quick message to Jade telling her it was me and that Cat wanted me to pick her up and that I would be there soon. Also to not argue because I am not taking no for an answer because the truth is is that I didn't want her to walk either considering it was a 13 mile walk.

I pull up to Jades' house after an about 5 minute drive to see her standing on her driveway having an annoyed look on her face. Once she sees that it's me in the car rolling up, she starts walking towards my car and gets in without a word.

Not even 5 minutes into the drive to Toris', Jade randomly speaks up.

"Thank you" she says barely above a whisper.

Well I didn't expect that...

***************************************************

OMG I am so sorry I took so long to update. I know I said that I was going to update that night like 2 weeks ago but I never got the chance to. Again i'm so sorry i've been really busy lately and I guess updating this silly story that will probably get like 10 views just slipped out of my mind. I promise  I am going to try and update more often. Also sorry this is such a short chapter. I had no idea what to put for this chapter but I thought u guys deserved an update. I will try and get the next chapter out either later this week or next. Also do you guys think I should do a Jade pov or not? Lmk!

1122 words ... wow