The Gift

Ch 5

Caden pov

The days have been going like clockwork. Eva and Nate come and have lunch with me every day, and today they are bringing sandwiches. I heard that Nate helped his mom so can't wait since they should be here in thirty minutes. Natalia should be here any minute to drop the "box" off then get the hell out. After today my old phone number is being disconnected and will only be using my new one. I finish up some paperwork when Connie buzzes me that the devil is here, but refuses to leave the box. She wants to hand it to me personally. I just roll my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Alright send her in."

I stand up making my way out from behind my desk, Natalia comes in with the box, and sets it on the chair.

"Thank you, now you can leave."

As she takes a step towards me I back up "Can we just talk for a moment?"

"There's nothing to fucking talk about Natalia now fucking leave!"

She is just fucking standing there when I hear the elevator ding and Nate and Eva saying hi to Connie. Nate comes running in when he runs straight for me and jumps in my arms.

"How's my little man doing today?"

"Great! Momma let me help make sandwiches."

Eva strolls in looking like the goddess she is when she sees Natalia and stops.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't know you were meeting anyone, Nate sweetie let's wait a bit."

"No Eva it's fine, she was just leaving."

"What the hell Caden. I apologized numerous times, but I got replaced by her and some bratty kid? Are you kidding me?"

I walk around to my desk and I hit the button for Connie.

"Connie, get security up here and the police."

"Yes Sir."

I motion for Eva to come in and hand her Nate. I push them behind me when I turn and take a step towards Natalia.

"I will say this one more time Natalia, leave now and don't ever come back on these premises."

Tank and Tony come in and they are followed by police officers.

"Hello officers, I want her trespassed from these premises and any properties I own."

When they start writing up their paperwork, they hand her copies and explain that once she is outside she cannot come back or she will be arrested. They take their leave and she is standing between my guards folding the paperwork and sticking it in her purse.

"Caden you can't do this! Did you forget who my father is."

I look at Eva and motion for her to cover Nate's ears...

I quickly stride up to Natalia and get eye level with her. "Listen you little bitch. I know exactly who your father is, but what you obviously forgot is I own his fucking ass. I own his businesses. I own his buildings and he fucking owes me money. So now that you want to act high and mighty...I guess it's time I go collect from dear old daddy. Tank, why don't we pay her father a little visit later."

"You wouldn't!"

"Fucking try me! Now get the fuck off of my property. Oh and tell Rick hi for me."

With that my boys grabbed her arms and marched her down to the elevator and out of the building. I stand back up adjusting my suit and turn towards Eva and Nate.