CHAPTER1: Elle is Born!

As time passes and centuries unfold, the world comes to a mystical turning point. Far away, in a distant land known for its mysteries and magic, an Elam tree grows impatient while waiting for an ancient prophecy to finally come true. The prophecy speaks of a girl who will one day set foot in this world with unique energy of a bloodline that connects to it and unleashes a shining blue aura across the universe.

Thus a mystical book, hidden in the mists of this estranged world, strained by pollution and climate change will then no longer remain a secret. The prophecy promises of this girl to carry the bloodline on both her shoulders and will embark on the journey to break the curse of the Yuul's bloodline.

Witnessing a shining morning across the globe as the Elam tree releases energy towards a certain direction, "This can mean a lot of things!" said the mysterious man with a book in his hand resting in a Cathedral.

This mysterious man is Show-dan. Show-dan is a vigilante leader who mostly wears a bandana with a symbolized face of the Queen Andalusias on his head. Showdan often remembers the day Queen Andalusia saved him from his own people. Bearing witness to the people of Le betraying his father Le for greed and power, Showdan grew up in the land of Afar as an orphan. Thus inspiring others to join this aim that reached many to serve. Queen Andalusia, true heir to the throne, carries the weight of her promise to her ancestors to break the curse. However, breaking the curse is a deadly psychosis, unbinding a death span said to last forever. Therefore, they bring together The Kings of Promandalusians with the Queens of Promandalusia by their side, hiding amongst the population of Seville, feeling that the strong power of an Elam tree bears fruit or no fruit at all. The mysterious man, Show-dan, is the Kang-ruu slave tribe leader of the gang called KP, originally from the outlasted kang-ruu warriors of the people of Le enslaved by their own blood for greed.

Show-dan wakes up realising he's on top of the St Mary of the cathedral, and was envisioning a young girl born who's very powerful with gold energy. She is more powerful than King Zahfaarz's forces or

himself. After waking up, Showdan considers himself as the guardian of this baby girl from any danger imposed by an ancient enemy grown combatant. To poison, this seed yearns to demolish evil for goodness. Surprised to see the book of Yuul show itself in Seville. A city founded as the Roman city of remarkable discovered treasures of El Carambola. As well as beautiful female Flamenco dancers. Showdan knowing his enemy Zaavr (Zari Family) knows the same signal of the shining morning therefore he figures out which country or location the baby will be born. This gives Showdan sometime; approximately about an hour or roughly twenty-nine minutes maybe as if a Zari would look under their nose. Showdan speaks to his followers through texts; sending coded messages to members to look for files of a baby born in any hospital without a mother surviving after birth at around 5:00 am in Seville or anywhere around the globe. Politicians or nurses or even pilots, name it all, many serve the gangsters of Seville by forming an alliance with them. Walking around Seville, he gets called out every two minutes by beautiful women in bikinis or short skirts. Thus, he hides his face from the sun with a Balenciaga hat but fresh-air is what Showdan wants. He heads towards an ancient library following the blue energy. Showdan dressed in Balenciaga outfit meets his girlfriend in a red formal dress who is a librarian there. Walking towards a section of this ancient library "Fine art, isn't it Kaif?" says Showdan. To which she responds by kissing Showdan unexpectedly. Showdan is amazed by this surprise for a moment. They exchange the book in their hands with each other unwillingly; touching her hands swapping the book in his hands with the same book cover of the book of Yuul without telling a difference. Showdan places the book of Yuul into of his Balenciaga everyday-backpack which is full of weapons. Kaif studies this light new book not looking or thinking Showdan is right next to her. "Can't you see a busy woman here?" says Kaif turning around to find Showdan disappearing by touching the beautiful gold-painted cover of that book. Showdan is now walking back out to the streets of Seville, listening to a song, game-rules from an artist who shows his expressions or thoughts through music sounding like a kang-ruu laughing. The book of Yuul is the navigator of which child will be this special child, so the book of Yuul begins to move, with full force from the backpack, in a direction becoming a navigator for Showdan.