Untitled Story Part

This story is about an inspiration of a fan art I did on deviantart .com Its called Dustin and friends. What you'll see are some characters you'll recognize, some you'll won't recognize, and some OCs that I own and Ocs  that belong to others. Just so you readers know I don't own and characters and OCs I'm going to use. I only own my self and my own OCs. So here are the main heroes, main villains, and some minor characters.
Main Heroes:
Dustin Thomas Hogan: Me (My real name). The last of a long lineage of Arbiters, brave and valiant warriors who smite all forces of evil and bring the world in justice and peace. He is adopted by Celestia as her son and Luna as her nephew. He is kind hearted, intelligent, mildly autistic, a bit anti social, and a nature lover.
Markiplier (Mark Edward Fischbach): One of Dustin's best friends besides Ben Tennyson, Dan and the ponies. He's a funny guy, active, supportive, a bit cowardly, and a total ladiesman but has his 2 fan girls named Tonilyn Swonge (a female shark furry (belongs to Sherkbutt)) and Mei Hero (a female dog furry (belongs to xmei5683x)) who happen to be his 2 honey.
Ben Tennyson: (Belongs to Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. And Man of Action) A teenage boy who looks like a normal person, but he wields an alien device called the Omnitrix that allows him to transform into different alien forms. He's another one of Dustin's friends and his right hand man. He's a bit immature but is gkind hearted, helpful, has a thing for chillie fries and smoothies, and has a thing for sumo slammers.
Dan: (Belongs to Hub) One of Dustin's other friends, even when he can be habit rude and negative. He's a bit rude, grumpy, and negative but he does have a weakness for cats, he does have a soft spot for his friends and also laughs at Markiplier's sillyness.
Rainbow Dash: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Dustin's closest pony friends and she can be a sucker for sports and music. She's described to be the fastest pegasus alive so she leaves her foes in the dust. She's quite energetic, sweet, generous and compassionate. She bears the Element of Loyalty.
Twilight Sparkle: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Dustin's friends and his adopted cousin-in-law. She's the new princess for equestrian along side Cadence who is Celestia's adopted niece. Although Twilight Sparkle is Dustin's cousin-in-law by adoption, she loves him like he's her seccond brother as Dustin loves her like a sister he never had. These two are inseperable by all means as Twilight Sparkle is with her real brother Shining Armor. She bears the Element of Magic.
Pinkie Pie: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Dustin's friends who he find's quite hyperactive. She is very energetic 24/7.  She's quite a took baker especially when it comes to cupcakes. She also knows how to throw a party. She is also a bit unexpecting because you don't know what to expect from this hyper pony. She bears the Element of Laughter.
Rarity: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Dustin's friends who can be quite the stylist. She has a really good taste for fashion and has her own boutique. She's very supportive when Dustin is in need for relationship advice. She bears the Element of Generosity.
Fluttershy: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Dustin's friends who is very timid and quite the voice of reason. She's very shy, sweet, an animal lover, and she loves to make new friends. Her two main friends are Angel, a little rabbit and Discord, the once spirit of chaos who now is part of the ponies and Celestia's boyfriend thanks to Fluttershy. She bears the Element of Kindness.
Applejack: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Dustin's friends who can be quite the worker lending a helping hand/ hoof. She owns an orchard called Sweet Apple Orchards and even makes anything made of apples such as apple pie, apple cider, apple turnovers, apple juice, etc. She's quite the county gal who has a thing for apples. She bears the Element of Honesty.
Chrysalis: (Belongs to Hasbro) Dustin's arch rival who believes she's better than him. Chrysalis is quite vain, egotistical, stubborn, and unkind to anyone. But she has a bit of a soft spot for Fluffle Puff. Fluttershy and Fluffle Puff can get tired of Chrysalis and Dustin's constant arguing. Although she and Dustin have a few ups and downs, they have sometimes had some moments where they've gotten along but ey just don't want to admit it. She had a first bitter encounter with the Mane 6 at Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding, but when she was blasted away at that day, she met Fluffle Puff who helped her become apart of Equestria.
Fluffle Puff: (Belongs to Hasbro) She is Chrysalis's friend who she tends to like mostly. Even though Chrysalis and Dustin share a bitter rivalry, Fluffle Puff and Dustin have some sort of friendship even though she's with Chrysalis 24/7. She's short, brian dead, sweet, and quite unpredictable.
Milky Way: (Belongs to her creator) Dustin's girlfriend ( or in this case Marefriend). They've been dating ever since the day they first met. She's considered a milkmare because she has a special talent to produce mor milked than any cow, but e side effects are her large teats and she must be milked twice daily at a set time. She's a milk deliverer from her home town Trottingham. Her friends in Trottingham are  ponies and cows. She's very sweet, generous, quite a bit used to others staring at her, and very fond to Dustin and his friends who accept her aside from her teats.
Celestia: (Belongs to Hasbro) Dustin's mother by adoption and Luna's elder sister. When Dustin was just a baby, he was being carried by his real mother Stephanie Robinson who walked to Celestia's castle and asked Celestia to raise him as her own. She know's Dustin's biological mother very well and is her closest friend and in doindg so she accepts to care for the child. After that she knows that Stephanie was slaughtered by Dark Lady Ophanimonshortly there after. She raised him to be a prince of Equestria and trained him to be the new Arbiter he is destined to be. Even though she is not his mother by birth, she still loves him as he were of her own foal. She and Discord also have been going out since Fluttershy helped him become apart of the ponies. And Dustin is happy if Celestia's happy with Discord.
Luna: (Belongs to Hasbro) Dustin's aunt by adoption and Celestia's younger sister. She cares for Dustin as much as Celestia does and will do anything to protect him from harms way. When Dustin was only a baby she would sing her song Children of the Night to lull him to sleep. She taught him how to read, and she even helped Celestia train him to be the next rightful Arbiter.
Main villains:
Dark Lady Ophanimon: (Belongs to Digimon) One of the main villains in this story and quite fearsome. She's the one who killed off Dustin's entire family because of her hatred against the Arbiters. She was once a normal Ophanimon who presided in paradise until she became corrupt by anger and hatred against the Arbiters who became more popular than her. So as a result she wiped out most of the Arbiters in the past until one Arbiter stood against her. That Arbiter was none other than Stephanie Robinson (Dustin's biological mother). And thus she was kicked out of Paradise and became Ophanimon Fall down Mode. She also stole the ten human spirits of the ten legendary warriors (Ten Ancient mega-level digimon who imprisoned Lucemon with the help of the first Arbiters) and corrupted them into the Dark Dekka.
Dark Dekka: (Belongs to creator of this group on Digimon wiki)
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan:Dark_Dekka
The Dark Dekka are a group of Digimon created from the corrupt Human Spirits of the ten Legendary Warriors. They serve under Dark Lady Ophanimon and have had their powers amplified by dark energy. Separated into two squadrons, each has a specific position and job in their group.
Their name comes from a play on "Dark Deca", literally meaning "Dark Ten". This mirrors the title of the ten Legendary Warriors.
BlackAgunimon: BlackAgunimon is the leader of Alpha Squadron and has earned his rank proudly. His stunning speed, cunning and fighting ability makes him a perfect choice for his position.
BlackLobomon: BlackLobomon is the tactical member of Alpha. He is a master strategist and could even compete with BlackAgunimon for the position of Leader if he chose, but prefers to stay out of the limelight. In battle he is fierce, cutting down any opponents who stand in his way.
BlackBeetlemon: BlackBeetlemon is the brawn of Alpha Squadron. Though not big on brains, he holds to his philosophy that "If it doesn't get out of the way, break it down"; a motto which serves him well. His immense strength is on par with most Mega-level Digimon, allowing him to demolish any obstacle easily.
BlackKazemon: BlackKazemon isn't the most powerful fighter in Alpha, but she can hold her own in a fight. Her dizzying speed leaves her opponents' heads spinning, and her powerful winds can blow away the confidence of even the most heroic Digimon.
BlackKumamon: BlackKumamon is surprisingly the sturdiest member of Alpha, able to create black ice barriers strong enough to halt even BlackBeetlemon's most powerful blows. He is fast, agile, and able to stop foes in their tracks.
BlackLoweemon: Unlike the other members of Alpha Squadron, BlackLoweemon is a bit of an outsider. His power is easily on par with that of BlackAgunimon and BlackLobomon, if not higher, but he makes no moves to assert his power. BlackLoweemon, as a natural creature of the night, comes and goes at will. He appears when he is needed, then vanishes just as quickly.
BlackMercurymon: BlackMercurymon is the leader of Beta Squadron, and as such he takes his role seriously. Though his powers of reflection and high defense would seem to peg him as the team's Defender, he was hand-picked by Dark Lady Ophanimon to lead his team. He is ruthless and relentless, able to hunt his target through any reflective surface. In his time as leader, he has never once been defeated in combat.
BlackArbormon: Due to Dark Dekka having only eleven members, BlackArbormon is both the Second and the Powerhouse of Beta. Like BlackBeetlemon, he takes a very aggressive approach to problems, and often has to be held back by BlackMercurymon. He isn't stupid--in fact his strategies are usually much more complex than the "level everything" approach of BlackBeetlemon.
BlackRanamon: BlackRanamon is the slightly ditzy member of Beta. She is fast and agile but often has trouble bringing down opponents alone. As such, she largely works with the others using tactics that slow or injure the foe while her companions finish them off.
BlackGrumblemon: Although definitely not the smartest member of Beta, BlackGrumblemon is a heavy hitter and excellend defender. His skin is nearly as tough as Chrome Digizoid and repels most attacks. Unfortunately, his movements are often slow and awkward, hindering his ability to fight.
Duskmon: (Belongs to Digimon) Duskmon is a somewhat different member of Beta, as he was created when excess corrupt data split from the Spirit of Darkness during BlackLoweemon's creation. Like his counterpart, Duskmon waits in the shadows to ensnare his prey before completely destroying them. He exercises no mercy in his actions and is easily considered the most deadly member of Dark Dekka.
Zalgo: (Belongs to creepypasta) Zalgo is a malevolent and mysterious entity of chaos and evil that lives in a palace of tortured glass, served by legions of monsters forged from the tears of the undead, and each one clad in armor carved from the concentrated suffering of grieving mothers. He also is said to live within all mankind, waiting for the thin glass wall within them to crack, so that he may take over. His real name is Z'algatoth and he has a cult of followers who wish to bring about his coming. 
http://maxgomora1247.deviantart.com/gallery/48338023/Creepypasta-the-Fighters?offset=48
Giygas: (Belongs to Earthbound) Giygas was an alien raised from infancy by a woman named Maria and her husband George, both of whom were abducted from Earth in 1909.
During this time, George studied the alien's PSI powers without their permission, culminating with their escape back to Earth.
Once he matured, Giygas was tasked by his people to ensure that PSI never spread onto Earth. However, Giygas did not want to betray those who raised him, particularly Maria.
In the end, he was forced to detach himself from Maria and begin preparations for the invasion of Earth. Sometime before the invasion, Giygas comes across the Apple of Enlightenment, a fruit that shows the future.
http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Giygas
Organization X (Belongs to Me): An organization of superhumans who represent the ten elemental attributes. The main purpose of this organization is to become the most ten powerful beings known to man. The members are described to where trench coats matching the color of their element.
I. Lucious, the "Somber Superior" is the leader of Organization X. He bears the element of darkness and wields a spear. He's described to be lacking emotion, very threatening, quite monotoned. Just one look in his eyes is enough to make one tremble in fear. He has long black hair, with red eyes and of Egyptian descent. He wears a black coat that bears the symbol of darkness (闇). His familiar is the Raven.
II. Sylvia, the "Typhoon Crusader" is the amazoness of the organization. She has the power over the wind. She's very over confident, very stubborn and quite a bit of a show off. She has short pink hair, bright blue eyes, and is of Italian descent. She wields a rapeir with a golden blade. She wears a pink coat that bears the symbol of wind (風). Her familiar is the Falcon
III. Kevin, the "Arctic Tactician" is the one with tactics in the Organization. Kevin is the youngest member of Organization X, being as young as ten years old. He's very stealthy, quite energetic, and very tactical. He bears the element of ice and wields a blaster that fires ice bullets. He has long braded white hair, a muscular built, dark brown eyes and is of Canadian descent. He wears a white coat that bears the symbol of ice (氷). His familiar is the Penguin.
IV. Brock, the "Tectonic Splitter" is the silent but deadly member of Organization X. He bears the element of earth. He's no doubt the stronger member in the organization do to his great built. Brock initially seems to be a simple being, but his slow drawl and lack of grammar hide a sharp and crafty mind capable of tricks and traps. He is confident in his abilities and has the strength to back them up, but once wronged, he becomes obsessed with making things even. He wields a sledge hammer which he uses to make great tremors and fissures. He has brown hair, great muscle tone, green eyes and of Caucasian descent. He wears an orange coat that bears the symbol of earth (土). His familiar is the Gigas.
V. Beowulf, the "Lone Wolf" is the most anti social member of the Organization. He tends to work alone do to his lack of trust for the other members except his superior Lucious. He bears the element of light especially when under the moonlight. When out of the moons lit he's at a normal state, but when he's under the moonlight, he goes into a berserk and mindless state. He wields two broadswords with golden blades. He has blade hair, red eyes, and is of Norwegian descent. He are a lavender coat at bears the symbol of light (光). His familiar is the Wolf.
VI. Phoebus, the "Blazing Sniper" is the more laid back member of the organization. He bears the element of fire. He's very laid back, qui calm, a bit hotheaded, and q really crack shot. He wields twin pistols that are red collided with golden barrels that shoot fire balls. He has blonde spiked hair, navy blue eyes, and is of American descent. He wears a red coat that bears the symbol of fire (火). His familiar is the Dragon.
VII. Marina, the "Melodious Siren" is the more bubbly member of the organization. At times she'll play the nice guy but she can go bitter if her patience is tested. Marina has a very public idol personality which, combined with her cute looks, generates her a large following, with many minor Hollows and other creatures as her fans. As a result, she develops a rivalry with Milky Way who is very beautiful and has Dustin as her boyfriend, hence that Marina also has a crush on Dustin but gets easily rejected, but she will not stop until she has Dustin. To her enemies and with the other Organization X members, she is vain, selfish, and remarkably cruel. Her Calamara form, on the other hand, is very ugly, and she lets her true personality bleed through in that form, which often alienates her fans. Hense her title she's quite a singer. Her songs are said to lure weak willed men to her and hypnotize them. Her weapon is basically an aqua blue electric guitar. She has blue hair in a lon ponytail, red eyes, and is of Indian descent. She wears a blue coat that bears the symbol of water (水). Her familiar is the Squid.
VIII. Trent, the "Jungle Jack" is the Braun of Organization X. He bears the element of wood. Trent is a simple being who moves according to his own desires. He is slow and gluttonous but can be excessively cruel at times, and he can prove to be a dangerous foe when pushed into a corner. He wields a machete with a green blade and a wooden base. He has brown hair, golden eyes and is of Australian descent. He wears a brown coat that bears the symbol of wood (木). His familiar is the Lizard.
IX. Narcissus, the "Narcissistic Assassin" is the assassin of the organization. He bears the element of steel. He speaks in Shakespearian making it difficult to understand what he says. He wields a silver scythe that looks like its well polished so a reflection can be easily seen. Narcissus is a planner by nature, which is only countered by his supreme arrogance and dramatic flair. He has total self-confidence in his abilities and uses them to plan long games into the future, and even though he feigns loyalty to Lucious, Narcissus serves himself first and foremost, seeking out a path to his own supremacy. When in a position of power over his opponents, Narcissus revels in their suffering, and likes to apply a theatric touch to their torture. He tends to speak in a shakespearean dialect. He has silver shoulder length hair, red eyes, and is of English descent. He wears a green coat that bears the symbol of steel (鋼). His familiar is the Reaper.
X. Blake, the "Living Blitzkrieg" is the most short tempered and very brutal member of Organization X. He bears the element of thunder. He's brutal, black hearted, short tempered, and very misbehaved. His weapons are two bronze gauntlets which produce high voltage shocks. Its no doubt he's notified as the most dangerous member of the organization. He has dark blue spark cut hair, green eyes, and is of German descent. He wears a yellow coat that bears the symbol of thunder (雷). His familiar is the Rhineroceros Beetle.
Minor Protaganists:
Discord: (Belongs to Hasbro) One of Fluttershy's friends and is Celestia's boy friend. Thanks to Fluttershy he now is one of the ponies. He now tends to use his magic for good use and never for evil. He is very fond to Dustin since he's adopted by Celestisia. And Dustin even supports him dating Celestia and even sees him as a father figure regardless if they are related by blood or not.
Azmuth: (Belongs to cartoon network, warner bros. and man of action) The creator of the Omnitrix and of Dustin's tutors. He taught him and Ben every single species in th galaxy and biology and astrobiology. Azmuth taught Dustin everything he knows about biology and alien life. Azmuth may be a bit grouchy for his advanced age, but Dustin wouldn't want him any other way and considers him the best teacher he has ever had.
Mr. Creepypasta: (Belongs to Mr. Creepyoasta) A person of unknown origin, very little is known about the being named Mr.Creepypasta. What is known however is that he is responsible for all the creepypasta phenomena that occur in the world. He takes pleasure in creating creatures he calls his “Children” and his only wish is for his children to play. He also is a close friend of Celestia and Luna and the guardian of Lexi (Dustin's halfsister).
http://maxgomora1247.deviantart.com/gallery/48338023/Creepypasta-the-Fighters
Creepypasta Jr. (Belongs to Creepypasta Jr.) Creepypasta Jr. is actually a being made Mr. Creepypasta himself, due to the fact that he trusted very few people. Creepypasta Jr. is a blood thristy maniac and completly insane, so Mr. Creepypasta keeps him in a straight jacket and only lets him out when he is needed.
http://maxgomora1247.deviantart.com/gallery/48338023/Creepypasta-the-Fighters
CreepsMcPasta: (Belongs to CreepsMcPasta) CreepsMcPasta is Mr. Creepypasta's servant. Originally a person obsessed with macabre and creepy stuff, the god decided to make him into a being similar to himself. He is a cunning and self righteous person. Confident in his own powers, he doesn't take things too seriously and considers things that are of no interest bothersome. Even when faced with serious situations, he is calm and somewhat blasé.
http://maxgomora1247.deviantart.com/gallery/48338023/Creepypasta-the-Fighters
BonBon: (Belongs to Hasbro) Milky Way's cousin who owns a candy store. She's very happy for Milky Way that she's dating Dustin and really gets along with him as well. She and Milky Way have many things in common like having teats similar to Milky Ways.
Tiny Box Tim: (Belongs to markiplier) Markipliers little friend and his partner in combat. As his name suggests he is a tiny sentient wooden crate with stick arms. He is a bit immature do to him having a child like IQ.
Lexi Brzovskis (my half sister in this fan fiction and in reality) Dustin's half sister when he thought he was the last Arbiter in the family line. But as it turns out, Lexi is the the second to last Arbiter to exist. She and Dustin meet at the Castle of Mr. Creepypasta who Mr. Crepypasta raises her as his own. her friends are Korbyn Jumping Eagle, Jeff the Killer, Masky, Hoody, Scarecrow, Slenderman, BEN Drowned, and Laughing  Jack.
Korbyn Jumping Eagle: (Belongs to Madame Macabre) A girl from Sioux Indian origin who lost her mother and her grandmother. She's from a long lineage of seers. She is Lexi's Best friend along with Jeff, Masky and the others. She and Jeff have a little friend my relationship, Slenderman is her teacher, Masky is her closest friend, Scarecrow is like her sister, BEN is her minor friend, and Laughing Jack tends to get on her nerves art times.
Jeff The Killer/ Jeffrey Woods: (Belongs to Creepypasta) A psychopathic killer who suffered a tragic past being burned alive and killing his family with cold blood. He has a huge crush on Lexi, but she rehjexts him every time he makes his move. He and Korbyn argue like siblings. He has pale white skin, a smile carved in his face, eyes with no elids, and greasy, long black hair.
Masky/Tim: (Belongs to Marble Hornets) is one of Slenderman's proxies. He can be very timid, nervous, kind, and gentle. Lexi has a huge crush on Masky and he feels the same way, but is too nervous and scared to admit it. He, Lexi, and Korbyn are really good friends along with scarecrow and Hoodie. He wears a brown jacket with a white mask. He has e ability to teleport like Slenderman.
Slenderman: (Belongs to Creepypasta) Is the famous tall, thin, faceless figure known through out Equestria. He is known to teleport, grow tentacles, stretch his limbs, even cause video distortion. He is Korbyn and Lexi's Teacher. He teaches Korbyn to be the seer and teaches Lexi to become the Arbiter. He may look really horrifying, but he's actually a nice guy once you get to know him. He's also the boss of Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie
Scarecrow (Belongs to Madame Macabre): She's basically a walking and talking scarecrow who made a deal with Zalgo. She lived on a farm as a normal scarecrow in her youth who was friends with a farm boy. In time she felt forgotten and angered when she saw him with a girl he loved. So she struck a bargain with Zalgo to kill the girl to be with her friend. But it didnt go well for she did kill her, but was rejected by her friend. So when she met Korbyn, she tried to kill her at first, but told her and her friends about her past that she sided with her and her friends. She's still getting used to human things and she, Korbyn, and Lexi are like sisters who hang out a lot.
Hoodie/Brian: (Belongs to Marble Hornet) Like Masky is one of Slenderman's proxies. His voice is messed up and she wears a yellow hoodie with a black mask with red eyes and a red mouth frowning on it. He can be a bit of an oddball, but he is quite the social guy around his friends.
BEN Drowned: (Belongs to Creepypasta) A ghostly glitch from a haunted copy of The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask for the Nintendo 64. He laid back, grouchy, and a bit of a bum, but he can be a bit fun and spontaneous. Some people call him a hipster, which BEN gets annoyed by this saying he,s not a hipster despite the way he's dressed.
Laughing Jack: (Belongs to Creepypasta) A monochromatic psycho killer clown who kills kids for his amusement. He is sadistic, annoying at times, has a twisted sense of humor, and tends to fool around. He can be quite an entertainer when he's not a psychopathic circus clown. He tends to get on Korbyn's nerves all the time despite being quite a chatter like Pinkie Pie.
Minor Antagonists:
Hexxus: (Belongs to Ferngully  the Last Rainforest) The spirit of destruction and pollution. He feeds on poisons and has a hired to a forest called Ferngully and those who inhabit it. He was around when Ferngully was young. He was eventually freed by Dark Lady Ophanimon without cutting down the tree he was imprisoned in and was hired by Dark Lady Ophanimon as her form of living chemical weapon.
Ghost: (Belongs to creepypasta and pokemon): A mysterious pokemon that resembles a ghost with only one attack called Curse. Its Curse technique is a very lethalttack that is a one hit KO. Zalgo sought this unique pokemonpecies as useful minions and used them to cause all sorts of chaos.
Azula: (Belongs to nickelodeon) The princess of the fire kingdom who will do anything to kill her foes. She was trained as Dark Lady Ophanimon's personal assassin to eliminate Dustin and his allies.
Cherubim on (Evil): (Belongs to Digimon) Dark Lady Ophanimon's right hand man who is meant to create dark storms. He also has a bit of a rivalry with ShadowSeraphimon for who will win Dark Lady Ophanimon's heart.
ShadowSeraphimon: (Belongs to Digimon) Is Dark Lady Ophanimon's love interest. Dark Lady Ophanimon knows that Cherubimon is in love with her as well but BlackSeraphimon fights him for her heart.  He believes that he's the one worthy for Dark Lady Ophanimon but doesn't realize that Dark Lady Ophanimon feels the same way.
Shadowlurker/The unwanted Houseguest: (Belongs to Creepypasta) Zalgo's servant and right hand man. He has the ability to disappear in the shadows and is a very serious threat not to be taken lightly. He is described as having a blue, wrinkly face, with a big toothy grin. He gives even the most bravest heroes chills down their spines.
Author's Note:
You'll find this story on my wattpad account. The title is Dustin's Adventires but was supposed to be adventures. I'm using a tablet so the spelling sucks. So that's all for now fillies and gentlecolts. The first chapter will be out soon.