Claire's death

Almost forgot to mention, this is a week after Beth's death, so after Ennard used her

I cried after I was told the news of my final child disappearance, her neighbors said she was 'rotting' but that's impossible, I don't believe it.

Either way I still failed as a mother, I couldn't protect any of my kids and now I lost all of them. I cried even harder until I heard a knock on the door, "Coming" I said quietly as I got up and opened the door there was a literal rotting corspe, "What the hell?!" I yell in fear.

"Mom-" The thing said, "Why are you calling me mom?! I don't even know you" I stepped back as it attempted the close the door and fell down next to me, "Mother" It said in a weak voice coughing a little, I couldn't help but realize it's stomach was open, but I can't confirm now and I would rather not, "It's me, Elizabeth" It looked up at me crying.

"Elizabeth?" There's no way they weren't lying.. Those stupid animatronics killed my last kid.. I can't do this anymore, "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't listen to your warnings" I picked it up, smelly but it was still my sweet heart.

She tried to get up but failed, "How do I know your not lying?" I dropped her softly, "Before I left for my first night you couldn't let go of me, just like any other first few shifts" The corpse said, soon I picked her light body up and carried it to her childhood room.

"Wait here, I'll see what I can do" Maybe I can fit an endoskeleton in there? Is that safe? Hopefully I don't have any better ideas and I don't wanna lose her again.

Elizabeth left an endoskeleton here last week, glad that was of use, when I returned I saw that Liz was sleeping, the girl deserved some rest anyways and it would make my job easier, now I just have to hope she doesn't randomly wake up.

...

I feel awful but it's not bad, right? I just wanna help her.

Anyways, I'm already done, she's a lot heaver so I'm just gonna leave her here with a blanket and get some rest.

Elizabeth POV

When I woke up I felt a lot heaver, a lot more than when I was organ less, probably still am but whatever.

 I push the blanket off and try standing, finally I'm not weak! God I was so tired of this, I placed the blanket on a nearby table and left the room. "Mom?" I tried calling out, I don't know where she is right now, I hope she'll be back soon.

First place I went was the bathroom, I was gonna check on any change and see if I could find a reason of why I felt so lighter.

Nothing seemed to change, I'll just have to wait for mothers return.

"Elizabeth?" I heard mom walk in, I immediately hugged her, "Thank you so much!" My voice wasn't to well but whatever, "What did you do though?" I asked releasing her. She looked down ashamed, "You can find out later, but what happened?"

Now it was my turn to feel ashamed, "Hate to admit but I should've listened to you. The animatronics tricked and killed me" I said, the alive one face was full of shock, "I am so sorry! Are the others soul free at least" Right, none of them are probably resting.

"No, I didn't get to do anything" There was a silence for a moment before she broke it, "Maybe we should work together, make a SAFE restaurant, and lead the animatronics all in one spot to burn them?" Finally a good plan, and as long as no one else gets hurt this should work fine, I nodded my head smiling, now we just need to properly plan this out.

... 

epic time skip (2 yrs later)

...

The heat is going up incontrollable, I can't do anything, the fans not working.

"Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Michael, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. None of you will. This is where your story ends"

"And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should"

"And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. They don't belong to you. For all of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears"

"My sister-in-law, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were left out, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest, for you, and for those you have carried in your arms"

"This ends for all of us."

"End communication" 

The flames were rising, everyone was probably burning with me, somewhere. Goodbye to everyone I loved, I'm sorry Michael, the day I should've died, and I'm sorry auntie, the day you were in such a panic, we didn't focus on you for other reasons, if I knew how it end, would I do it again?

And of course, you Henry, I'm sorry you had to be punished for in such painful manners for crimes you weren't even responsible for.