The Act

Maya woke up and found herself in a strange room. Then she remembered what happened and smiled to herself. Today was her first day with her in-laws. She has to get ready also and do all the rituals.

Someone knocked on the door

Someone knocked on the door. She opened it to find Adwik. He gave her an impressed smile and complimented her which made her blush.

Adwik- now come, let me show you the rest of our home

Adwik- now come, let me show you the rest of our home. I hope you would like it.

He took Maya and sweet-talked with her and finally they met his family.

Ritika- look how beautiful she is. My son is lucky to get you.

Sweta(his sister)-yup so lucky my bhai is.

Ritika- btw what are you making for your first rasoi? I know how troublesome right, yesterday only got married today rasoi but I can't help myself when your bhabi told me how much of a good cook you are.

Dheeraj- I say make something bitter. Your mother-in-law is a diabetes patient.

Ritika- don't listen to him.

Suddenly Adwik saw a message.

'Come soon. Emergency.'

Ritika- don't tell me you are going to work.

Adwik- I will try to finish it in 2 hours only ma and come home soon. I hope you won't mind Maya.

Maya- no no I won't. Come home safe.

Adwik- how understanding you are. Don't worry I have plans for us and will make it up to you soon.

Sweta- now go first and come home first bhai.

Adwik- yeah. First, let me check my presentation. You all go, I will go soon.

She smiled at him and he did the same and soon after everyone went away he went to the secret room. He became worried the very next second as he saw her clutching her hair tightly.

Adwik- Megha... What happened... Tell me, come on.

Megha- adii, this medicine. Someone had changed them. I can't adi. My head is aching....ouch... Adi, please do... Do something.

Adwik frantically took her to a trusted doctor through the back door and when she was admitted, he thought about those medicines... Who could do such a thing and why?

His phone beeped and he looked at it.

'come home soon. Everyone is waiting♥'

He became irritated but calmed himself and replied.

The doctor came back and told him that someone did change it but she will be fine and he can take her home now.

Great now who was this man?? They have to find him soon.