Chapter 25: PETE: -

(I decided to end it early, the other chapters were unnecessary. Hope you don't kill me by the end of this eheheheheh)

6 Years later....

"Vegas we have to go, hurry and get ready" Pete said as he was dressing the little Venice, they were on their way to go to the main family home for Porschay's birthday. Venice was already 5 years old and Vegas was in the bathroom shaving his beard.

"I am coming, I am coming" Vegas said as he finally left the bathroom. "I want to go back on vacation!!!"

"We just returned and you want to go back already?" Pete said.

"I hate working, who knew the main family did a lot of shit. When our work load became equal and we started receiving the same treatment as the main family 6 years ago, things just doubled. Vacation was great" Vegas sighed as he joined the pair on the floor.

"Yeah, I know. I also miss vacation. Now that I am back, I have to take care of Venice, and work for both families. On top of all that still deal with Tankhun" Pete sighed and Vegas kissed his cheek.

"You know you don't have to work right" Vegas said.

"I know, but I want to" Pete said and Vegas nodded.

"Oh guess what, Venice over here got in trouble at school" Pete said and Vegas frowned. "Venice you got anything to say to daddy?"

"Umm.... No" Venice looked innocently at his father.

"You sure?" Pete said and Venice looked down at his toes.

"Venice?" Vegas said with a stern voice.

"I only did it because that boy did it first" Venice admitted and Vegas smiled, but Pete was still not happy.

"What did you do to the boy?" Pete said in a stern voice.

"I... punched him" Venice said and Pete sighed, Vegas couldn't help but chuckle.

"Why did you punch him?" Vegas asked seriously.

"He said it was weird to have two dads" Venice said and Vegas was angry.

"Okay I am killing him" Vegas said and got a gun out of his back pocket. Venice was used to this, but Pete still didn't want any violence next to Venice.

"VEGAS!" Pete shouted, but Vegas continued to get ready.

Venice got up from the floor and stopped his father from going out. "No, no! Daddy, he is already fragile"

"What!?" Vegas was confused.

"Didn't you hate him? Why do you say that?" Vegas was so confused and Pete sighed at the two and brought them back down to sit.

"Venice likes this boy" Pete said and Vegas was surprised.

"Ah... I see, well than your just like daddy than" Vegas laughed nad Pete made a weird face. "You see I was just like you, Pete was straight and....

Pete hit him. "He doesn't know these things, shh!!!"

"Umm... anyways. Me and Pete were different. Just like you and that boy. You just need time son" Vegas said and Venice nodded. Pete looked at them proudly. Ever since Vegas regained his memories he could not stop talking about Venice who was still in his stepmothers belly. He hated the woman but he missed Venice and regretted treating him not like his son, now that he was able to redo things, he treated Venice differently. When she was giving birth Kun, Vegas and Pete were present, Kun was happy about this, and Vegas was happy Venice was finally here.