Tiny

You poured yourself into the shower, the entire room full of steam.

I deserve this . You sighed, letting the hot water pelt you, soothing your aching muscles. You weren't sure if it was because of the newly hired social media manager, the upcoming summer season, or the relatively well-known influencer who had visited the shop.

But you had been so busy these last few weeks. And any time not at the store you were at Leo's with Dad or watching kids. You ran your fingers over your scalp, itching the tight skin. It was heavenly after wearing that stupid hat all day.

Eyes closed, fingertips digging in, neck twisting so you could get everywhere. You didn't hear Raphael join you - which was expected.

Despite his size he was stealthy as fuck.

You did feel him. Fingers trailed up your spine, giving you shivers.

"How was work?" Soft, low.

His voice barely breaking over the noise of water falling around you. The resulting sensation was almost dizzying.

"Good." You answered automatically, falling against him, looking up as an arm fell over your shoulder, boxing you in. "Busy." You corrected.

"Hmm." Rumbling, large. Encompassing.

You narrowed your eyes, reaching back, tilting your wrist up to skim fingertips over his hip. "Is that an erection, or did you wear pants to the shower?"

He returned your grin, backing up enough to let you turn. Then approaching till you were against the tile wall.

The chill of it sent goosebumps over your skin.

"No kids?" You cocked your head, fingers tracing over his scar, across his plastron, down his arm. He was so soft and warm and slick under the water.

"Whaddya think?" His brow cocked, crooked grin on charming display as he fell to his knees.

"Oh." The sound rolled out of you as his free hand dug into your thigh, as he lifted you, settling your legs over his shoulders. "Raph-"

Those golden hazel eyes locked onto your gaze as he nipped on the side of your knee. The jolt of pain went right to your center. He smiled at the way your legs spread, lips pursing in an 'I told you so' way.

"What's this now?" He teased, kissing up your thigh, watching you best he could. "Excited?"

"All you, baby." You tilted your hips towards his face, hands pressed over your head against the tile to keep yourself steady.

You watched the thin line of control snap. A groan from your stomach filled the room as his mouth covered you, tongue working at a maddening pace that was going to have you undone in minutes.

"Raph!" You gasped as teeth grazed, just barely. Just enough. You ground your hips against him, mouth open, breaths echoing, mingingling with Raph's own sighs, groans.

Your thighs tightened around his head as you tried, oh did you try, to fuck his face.

"Please." You begged, so close. Blood raging, toes curling. So close, so close.

The faint slapping sound growing louder clued you in to Raph jerking himself off as he gave you head.

"Faster." You moaned, arching up off the wall, elbows at odd angles, "harder." And he obliged.

Eyes watching like a predator.

Observing every twitch, the rise of your chest, each drop of water rolling down your skin like he were jealous of it.