Hello to Another Beginning!

Major spoilers below and the above vid so Please watch S2 if you haven't!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I watched as Gramorr gathered the power of the crown in his claws, standing a cliff away from the temple.

I sighed, and heard noises beside me. I was standing on a canyon much farther away from the ongoing battle. The noises were being made my Val, my adorable beastly friend.

"I know, you're thinking that I'm not helping them and you're completely right. But ... Just look at Iris! She and her friends can totally handle this." I pat his head as he calms down. "I hope."

Suddenly a crackling sound reached my ears and I noticed the princesses get slammed into the temple, before it broke down into several pieces. I gasped and stood up again to do something, anything. "Crystal-" but then suddenly Iris's voice rang through the air but it was... different, it was more... more threatening, "YOU MONSTER!"

"She's calling on her shanila!" Praxina pointed out and indeed she was. Her shanila was beautiful and powerful. She was indeed the future heiress to the throne of Ephidia.

Gramorr and Iris had each of their crystal energy flowing out of their hands only to collide and clash with the other's. Iris's shanila power seemed to be exactly levelled to Gramorr's stolen one. "Give up princess! And I may spare... some of you!" Gramorr cackled overtaken by his power.

"NEVER!" A wave of energy blasts through her making the red boulder hovering above praxina, fall.

In the moment of heat, neither I had anything I could do and not Iris who'd noticed what happened. Praxina's brother, Mephisto, jumped into the way of the fall of the boulder only to save his sister.

A sacrifice of the brave.

It happened so fast, I had nothing I could do.. nothing to save the poor boy of his own actions. "MEPHISTO!!" Praxina screamed with hurt in her heart and I could feel it too. It broke my heart just watch what happened.

I saw Gramorr knock over Iris but her friends saved her just in time. Even the tiny fur ball tried his best. She shot a crystal into Gramorr's hand, piercing the gem in the center and the power of the crown shifts over to her. The crown sits itself onto her head and the other princesses possessed their own crown and glory. Their strength was stronger together.

"Gramorr, I won't let you harm anyone, anymoore!" Iris's voice rang through the forest.

I couldn't see what happened after that moment since I was running through the forest to find at least something signifying Mephisto's alive. He didn't deserve this, it was never his fault that this all happened, right?

I ran to where the blast occurred and found just a lot of debris and— something... Something squashed under a massive fallen over tree trunk. Wait, that's Mephisto!

I ran over and threw the tree trunk away from his body. "He's alive!" I said, checking his pulse on his wrist. "I need a spell to get him out of here and tensed to." I thought to myself before casting a spell to encage him in a giant crystal sphere.

"Let's get you fixed up now."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Hey loves! This is the first chapter and keep in mind that Mephisto and Praxina are 17, Auriana and Iris 15, and Talia 16. Making Izira 25. Meaning you're the same age as the Twins!

Just confirming the ages if you're confused! Hope you liked this episode and Please check out my other stories and consider following.

please vote this chapter!