Experiment

"And done!" Krieger exclaimed. You looked down and sure enough there it was. A penis! "That's it?" You asked skeptically, you went to touch it but Krieger went to stop you so you stopped, "I would wait a bit before you do anything rash with it," he warned. You chuckled, "Rash? Like what? Whip it around like a hose?" Krieger chuckled and shrugged, "I don't know what you're into." You mocked a gasp of hurt, "You should considering you love me enough to give me the least painful transition ever." Krieger kissed you, "That's true." You smiled as you kissed back, "But that doesn't mean I know EVERYTHING you're into." You laughed, "That's fair."

"Just leave it for a few weeks and we'll do a check-in to see how it's going," he got serious suddenly, doctor serious, you loved it. You nodded and listened closely, "Thanks doc," you joked. You dressed and left and besides relearning how to pee things were fine.

A few weeks later you found yourself back in Krieger's office, "So how has it been?"

You took off your pants and underwear and plopped yourself back onto his examination bench, "Fine," you shrugged.

"Just fine?" he asked skeptically.

You shrugged again looking at the thing between your legs, he did a really good job, you were use to the thing already, "Yea, I've hardly noticed it for the most part, I still down to pee," you chuckled.

Krieger chuckled too, "Fair enough, so these tests should be easy then!"

"Tests?" You asked a bit worried, you knew the kind of scientist Krieger was, and although you knew he'd never hurt you on purpose his vague statements always unsettled you.

"Yea, to make sure it performs all the proper functions," he continued with vagueness and put on some gloves, the only time you've ever seen him do that, you relaxed a bit. "You said you've been peeing fine?" he started.

"Yea normal- OW!" he began to pinch lightly and squeeze it, "What the hell!?" You put your hands on his to get him to stop which he did.

"I'm making sure the nerve endings are working properly," he simply stated.

"Oh. Just warn me," you laughed and he nodded.

"Now I need you to masturbate," he said after he wrote something down on a clipboard.

"Classy," you dead-faced.

Krieger rolled his eyes but smiled, "Well I have to see what we're working with!"

You supposed that was fair...but you didn't really know what you were doing. Sure you've given handjobs before but this was different. You looked at your new friend and picked it up with one finger and dropped it then looked back at Krieger trying not to laugh. You two burst into laughter for a good five minutes before Krieger calmed down and took hold of your dick, "Here, I'll help," he said gently as he leaned in to kiss you.

You gasped at the feeling of having it gently touched and leaned into an open mouth kiss until you flinched, "Gloves," was all you said.

"Oh, right," Krieger chuckled and removed the latex glove before continuing to gently stroke and kiss you. It didn't take long for you to be rock hard and panting, you felt yourself already teetering on release but it wasn't coming.

"W-what if I can't-" you cut yourself off with a desperate moan, you didn't know how much more you could take, it was starting to get uncomfortable.

Krieger kissed your temple and hushed you, "Easy fix, just relax. I know you can do it, you're such a good boy," he whispered hotly into your ear making you whimper. He left your face to dip down and give your cock a generous lick.

You gasped and bucked your hips, "Fuck! Please," you panted as stopped at the top and began to suck the tip. This was it, you were on the verge of tears and about to bust your first load as your mad scientist boyfriend stoked and sucked you as if his life depended on it. He moaned when you put your fingers in his hair and that was that. He continued to suck and stroke as your body jerked and spasmed, feeling him drink you all up.

When you were done he stood back up and kissed you, "Looks like it works just fine," he said before dropping it with a thud making you both laugh. He wrote a few more things on his clipboard before you two left for home, you had many plans to make it up to Krieger.