Chyna(Joan Laurer)

Now we're to Rank No. 1 on my list. My absolute favorite one. Chyna is a wrestler who unfortunately passed due to an accidental overdose that stemmed from her being highly mistreated by some of WWE, her own family, and the world/WF fans and even raped during her college years by 2 people at once. She passed at 46, but I don't quite care as I'm still highly attracted to her.
And for anyone who becomes curious, just know people are gonna throw her porn/playboy in front of you. Personally, idc they paid her more than WWE did during the time she wrestled.
Bank is bank, in my opinion, unless you murder/rape/etc. you get my drift.

She was bullied for her "manly" appearance, and many show hosts that people love to this day called her a man, manly, etc. (Some still do)

She's 5'10 and was quite muscly large for a woman, which I'm attracted to. She was billed around 200 lbs and was said to be able to lift up to 310 lbs from fellow trainers.

She passed with no records of dating in the years after being with X-Pac(who got her hooked on drugs once more after she got sober), and being with Triple H who unfortunately had an affair with Stephanie McMahon after they(Joan and Hunter) had sobered up for one another. Then, a boyfriend she had before she entered WWE.

She's heavily known for being a woman who consistently won against men in WWE, a core branch of DX, and being a woman who held the intercontinental belt for a long time.
She was bullied so much she gave into surgeries to make her look "feminine," so I have below before and post surgery.