Leave your lover

Jordan POV

I laid with her for hours . Letting her cry into my cotton t shirt and tell me the flaws of her relationship and how she tries so hard.

"Look at me" I told her once she was crying to the point when her word weren't even understandable .

"That nigga gotta be dumb if he is treating a girl like you this way, you are beautiful and sweet and smart and funny and amazing and did I say beautiful?" I asked raising my eyebrow

She giggled a little "oh stop it" she said smiling and rolling her eyes before wiping her tears.

"I'm serious , anybody would be lucky as shit to have you" I said wiping her tears too.

"But sometimes I just don't feel that way",she said kind of quietly

"Jaquan is a fuck boy Mariah , I don't even know why you stay with him if he's not treating you right" I explained while moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"Because sometimes... Sometimes he can just make me feel amazing like I'm his queen and the best thing that has ever happened to him .... then sometimes...he does shit like this and knocks me of the thrown"

"But you can find another person that will treat you so much better .."

Like me I thought to myself

She smiled resting her head on my chest "you always know what to say to make me feel so much better". we cuddled.

My name is Jordan I'm 5'8 I am mixed with Puerto Rican and Black. I'm natural and my hair is pretty long I guess I always wear it in a ponytail though I don't like styling it. I guess you could say I'm a stem I don't dress all girly but I don't dress completely like a dude either I like wearing fitted clothes... This is the first girl I've ever been attracted to and she happens to be my best friend. I've never been with a boy though. I play B Ball and I'm in Glee because SOMEBODY (Mariah) made a glee club at our school and since I'm her best friend I had to join to help her .

Mariah is my beautiful best friend .She's black and Indian and a amazing vibrant cocoa color and thick black hair that falls past her shoulders and that she loves to take forever curling 😒 . I think she's around 5'4 1/2 aka short 😂. And she is a straight up girly girl I mean make up, getting hair done, dress and heels type of girl . She's never mentioned liking a girl to me and she has only dated 2 guys.

I held her and ran my fingers through her hair. I know she was really upset this time because her hair wasn't curled it was just wavy and long. We laid there cuddling. We always cuddle l guess until I developed deeper feelings for her I just assumed that's what best friends do but now I just want to kiss her and hold her and tell her I love her... But I can't do that because we are just friends.

Besides she has a lover ..... but my feelings they have grown so strong; thy can't be ignored. Like a hunger or longing that is eating you up inside.

I can't keep this beating heart at bay .

I wish she would leave her lover...

Leave him for me.