Chapter 27 A Love Story

Staying in maradi was really therapeutic for the Salman's Family especially seeing how the smile never left Mrs Salman's face.

She must be really happy to meet her family after a while.

The following day Kaltoom, Laila and two more of Adyan's cousins whom she learnt were Nidhal and Raudah who was Baby Yasmeena's elder sister planned a little outing.

It was good to know that the girls speak fluent English not just Arabic so communication was in check..

The vibe was also in check, they were both as crazy as Kaltoom Laila and Amani who was absent .

Although Raudah was a bit of a shy type. Nidhal was a fashion freak and the way she dressed for the outing screamed it.

"No matter what, Always dress well!"

She quoted and the others couldn't agree more especially Kaltoom.

Everything about Raudah screamed top class just like the way Kaltoom liked so they both clicked even though she was a bit reserved.

"Woah!Woah!!Woah!!... Where do you think you all going?
Came a very tall man's voice behind them. Nidhal and Raudah literally froze.

"Um.. I.. we ..." Nidhal stuttered

"We're just going out for ice cream with the girls"! Nidhal blurt her head bowed down.

Laila and Kaltoom just stood cause they had no idea how to react in front of this intimidating man.

"Raudha come with me!
He said and stormed away and before the girls could blink Raudah was already following him like a hypnotized goddess cause she looked so great in the peach outfit she was adorning.

"What just happened? Laila asked
"Well let's go wait over there I'll tell you before she comes back" Nidhal said

"Well... will she come back I mean" Kaltoom said pointing at the place in circle. Nidhal giggled and dragged the girls away with her.

While they wait for Raudha to comeback Nidhal fill them in.
That man was actually their eldest cousin Fawwaz who was 35, His an army man and Kaltoom and Laila got that cause his aura Screamed that.

He was married to a girl called Hairana It was a marriage of compromise cause the two were never in love except for Hairana who was head over heels in love with Fawwaz.

"Who wouldn't be his such a hunk' Nidhal quoted mid-story.

To cut the story short the two got married since Hairana was family (step cousin) it wasn't hard to form the alliance.

And it's being only two years of their marriage now Hairana is heavily pregnant now but guess what?

Nidhal kept the girls in suspense

"What???

They both shouted

"His getting married to Raudah now!'
She blurted after almost forever.

'What? Both Laila and Kaltoom screamed just in time Raudah Appears wearing new set of clothing.

Kaltoom and Laila looked at her with questioning eyes while Nidhal laughed.