Chapter 9

The boys had stayed the night in the living room. They had sprawled out in the living room, covering every part of the couch and floor. George slept in the armchair, holding his knees to his chest. John had his arm hanging over the edge of the couch where he lay. Ringo snored on the floor next to the instruments. Paul somehow slept on the back of the couch above John. Y/N cautiously walked out of her bedroom. She had completely forgotten that they had been there the night before. Not wanting to wake them, she strolled past the living room to get to the kitchen. Making a cup of tea, she looked at the group in the living room. They were so peaceful. She wished it could stay that way forever...at least in her apartment, as the neighbors had complained about the music playing.

"Hey there, Y/N," John whispered, making her jump. He made a little snicker, trying not to wake the others.

"Well, I'll be--"

"Amazed at his royal majesty, John Lennon, the 45th of Liverpool, England!" John interrupted. He held his arm and puffed out his chest with the biggest grin as wide as the Pacific Ocean.

"Of course, you woke up first." She joked. His smile never waned.

"Who else would!" John exclaimed. "Only someone as beautiful as me could wake up before the others and still look this good!"

"Keep telling yourself that." Y/N mused as John looked through the cupboards of the kitchen.

"Where's your cereal?" He asked, examining a rice box.

"The next cupboard over." She replied, taking another sip of her tea. He grabbed the cereal box and got himself a bowl. She was so distracted by his weird process of making cereal (pouring the milk, then the cereal.) That she didn't realize someone was behind her.

"Beauty Queen got up early," Ringo smirked, making Y/N jump...again.

"Hey, Rings!" John muffled through a mouth full of cereal. 

"Morning, seems the band is arising." Y/N joked as Ringo went to stand next to John. 

"You can say that again." John added, drinking the milk that was left in the bowl. 

"You better pay me my money for that." Y/N's face turned serious. John stopped dead in his tracks, he blushed embarissinly as Ringo held in a laugh. 

"Looks like I'm washing dishes, Rings." John laughed. 

"You bet you are!" Y/N giggled, looking back at the living room to see if Paul or George had awaken yet. 

"Those two are knocked out cold and for a good reason." John commented. 

"What is it?" Ringo asked, looking confused. John slowly looked at Ringo. 

"Were you not at practice last night?" John asked, sharply. 

"Well, I was half asleep, so maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Ringo replied. John shook his head in disappointment. Y/N watched with a smile on her face. If only she had some popcorn at the moment. 

"Paul wrote a whole song last night, genius." John snapped. 

"And what did you do?" Ringo asked.