Chapter 1: Rules and a New Home

Kent, Washington

Mercury: "Now why do we need rules!?"

Jason: "Because last I remember you people tried to kill each other and I don't want the FBI or CIA raiding my house or kidnapping me because of Ruby using her semblance to get cookies, or because of the Faunus animal parts."

Blake: "Is there a problem with Faunus" asking slightly irritated.

Jason: "No, the problem is because there are no Faunus just humans, and the government, might experiment, and exploit you."  

When he said that he shocked every Faunus there.

Jason: "There even no Aura, meaning no semblances or hunters, which also means no Grimm."

With that he shocked everyone there. They realized, they are the only people with an Aura and Semblance

Jason: "Alright give me a minute to make some rules."

When he entered his room the people of Remnant started to discuss what happens now.

Roman: "Now what, new world, new home, and now we are going to be locked behind some rules, and no Aura but no Grimm too."

Jaune: "Well we should find something else on tv to learn more about this world."

Yang: "Already do-" As she says that they hear gunshots from the tv

News Reporter: "Jack, Jack you still there?"

Reporter/Jack: "Y-yeah, those shots were close to us but not at us, anyways. Where was I? Right the war, it has been a year since the war in Ukraine started against the Russians."

Ozpin: "It seems the Brother Gods sent us to a world where a war is in progress..."

Reporter/Jack: "With it now being a year the UN held a meeting with discussing that Russia should just end the war, and if not the U.S will send another war package to help aid Ukraine. In some other news President Biden has visited Kyiv and meeting Ukraine president Zelensky. With him doing it has made history."

Salem: "What is a president and how is it making history?"

Jack: "With Biden doing this an American president, has entered a warzone without the military being present in the war."

Nora: "WOW THAT'S INTRESTING ITS LIKE THESE PRESIDENTS LIKE GOING TO THE WARZONE RIGHT REN!"

Ren: "Yes, now please calm down Nora."

Nora: "Aww fine."

Yang: "Sis you alright right?"

Ruby: "Yeah all better from what happened."

Jack: "Anyways back to you Sienna."

Sienna Khan: "Hm same now as me, that's sort of cool I guess."

Ironwood "What is the UN?"

Jason: "Alright I'm back, and I changed my clothes back to normal."

When he said that Blake looked up from the WW1 book she had found earlier, looking back up and forth between Jason and the book.

Blake: "Before you tell us the rules question."

Jason: "Alright shoot."

Blake: "Who are you?"

Jason: "Good question, the name is Jason M. Richthofen, the M stands for Manfred. I am from Germany a country, or Kingdom from you're from, but I moved here with my mother when I was 4."

Blake: "S-so you're related to this guy I'm reading about right now" Looking a little shocked.

Jason: "Who?"