Chapter 1

Have you ever lost something you were keeping a close eye on? Or has something that was always there vanish right when you needed it?

Has that happened to you? Then you may have been a victim of....

The Faeries.

But you must never look upon them because if you do....

Then they will take your life.

"But that's just a rumor of course!♡" A purple haired girl stated ecstatically. "Aww is that all? But lately---"
"Say what?" Someone said "Hey, have you seen my lunch box?" "Things really have been going missing an awful lot." The purple haired girl now known as Aoi said.

"Who took my Hanitaro!!!!?" An orange or ginger haired male with glasses screamed. "What's a Hanitaro?" Someone asked. "A haniwa clay figure."

"What if they really do exist? Faeries I mean.♡" "Oh, come on..." A cream haired girl or Nene said. When all of a sudden "Guys! Come quick!" Someone shouted in distress.

"The locker doors are all gone!" Someone shouted panicked. "Who could do that?" "I don't know! I just looked up and this is what I saw!" 'No person could possibly do this without someone noticing. Don't tell me it was...' Nene thought.

Crash "Eek!" Aoi partly screamed. Splash "Huh...?" Nene let out confused. "Eeeek! Nene-Chan!!" She screamed out panicked. "Something just bumped into my hand... I'm sorry! I'll get something to dry it off..." She continued. Realization Nene let out a panicked scream, running down the hallway "ƥxù!!!" She continued to scream while saying random things in a panicked voice. "N-nene-Chan?" She let out confused.

With Nene

"Th-that was close..!" She let out a relieved sigh and looked at her hand. "I knew it...I'm scaly. I would hate for anyone to see this..." She looked back at where she came in from. "...So I ended up running all the way to the old building."

Hanako's hakujoudai bumps her on the head. "Ack! Just a---what?" She looks around eerily. "G-guess I'll head back then..."

"Hello...is anyone there?" A male voice spoke. "Eek!" Nene screamed and then a young boy walked out with (h/c) (h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes. A/n: he's related to Sakura but he doesn't have to look like her because genes don't always carry over. "I'm sorry did I startle you?" He said "innocently" with a grin.

He walked closer to Nene.

"Hi!" He said grinning wider. "W-who are you?" She asked. "Hm? Oh me? I'm M/n Nanamine at your service!" He exclaimed, he looked over at the floating hakujoudai. "Oh! Hello hakujoudai could you tell Hanako or ----- I said hi!" He said looking at it.

He looked back at Nene with a dead stare. "What's a girl like you doing in the old school building hmm?" He asked while pointing at her upside down.

Someone's kokujoudai flies over and nudges him in the shoulder. "Hm? Aww... I have to go.." He said "sadly" "Well see you random girl!" He says as he's floating away.

'Who was that?' She thought. 'That's not my main problem right now, I have to do something about these scales first. I need something to dry up with'

She looks around "A clean towel! Yes!" She exclaims. "Sorry to whoever dropped this, but I'm gonna borrow it."

She looks at a clay figure. "...Ummm...Are you... Hanitaro by any chance?" She looks ahead "Ah! My notebook and textbook! Aah! And my brooch!"

Meanwhile with M/n

"Tsukasaaaaa!" He shouted inside the broadcasting room. A/n: I'd like to mention that he hasn't seen Sakura in 3 years and hasn't seen her in the book yet, also forgot to mention but he's 15-16 chronologically.

"N/n!" Tsukasa shouted back.

Cliffhanger- I just need to get something out so I can focus on my school work before I get yelled at by my mom but yea- also tell me who you'd like to be the love interest's- also I'll look over this chapter later.

Anyways bye bye! :D