Chapter 2 - The first night

"Huh. Well... y/n" y/n's name sounded awkward on the dark-skinned boys mouth, and odd to her ears.

"Let's explore this place for a bit, then meet back here" he continued.

The black-haired added: "so you guys have no idea what this place is?"

Y/n shook her head, the two boys did as well.

The three split up without another word, and y/n decided to wander towards one of the stone walls.

Looking at them a bit closer, y/n noticed an opening in the middle of each wall. The stone continued on into darkness in the openings.

It took y/n a while to reach one of the walls. And every step she took she realized just how tall and menacing they really were. Green vines cascaded down from the tops of the walls and some reached the ground. The wall its self had brown stains and greenery growing out of cracks, but otherwise the wall was farely smooth.

Y/n trailed her hands along the wall and gathered a cluster of leafy vines in her hand. They were dry from the still high shining sun.

Y/n walked along the wall, approaching the opening. She stopped at the middle of the opening and gazed into the tunnel that was in front of her. She stepped forward onto the ground. The edges of the floors were piled with dry leaves fallen dust and pebbles.

Y/n walked forward the full thickness of the wall. She looked to the left. There was a similar stone path that turned off once again. She looked to the right. The same thing.

It was like a maze. It was a maze.

When y/n looked back at the grass area they had arrived in, she noticed spikes on the edges of the wall, and holes on the other. The openings had doors. And they could close.

Y/n grew very nervous. She heard a vine sweep against the wall in the wind. The noise scared her. It felt as if something was watching her, approaching her.

Y/n hurried out of the maze, transferring over to the grass. She saw a figure to her right and startled, tripping over her own feet and face-planting to the ground.

She frantically rolled over, just to see the good-looking dark-haired boy staring between her and the stone opening.

Y/n grew red from embarrassment and she stood up quickly, brushing the dirt and grass from her clothes and smoothing out her messy hair.

"You good?" The boy asked y/n with slight amusment.

"Yeah" y/n sighed, still a bit freaked out from the maze.

"Whats in there?" The boy started to make his way to the opening but before he could step onto the stone floor, y/n stopped him.

She rushed over and gripped his wrist.

"Its like.. A maze. I felt weird going in i think its dangerous" y/n explained.

She planned on letting go of the boys wrist but suddenly his gaze grew distant and he grabbed y/ns wrist tightly. It grew awkward and y/n finally yanked her arm from his grip.

He was still staring at nothing in particular with shock.

"What?" Y/n asked, weirded out.

"I remembered my name!" He said with joy.

"Minho" he whispered to himself.

It was a bit weird, but y/n held out her hand and the boy... Minho, shook it. They each said they're names with small smiles.

"Lets find the other guy" y/n proposed, letting go of Minho's hand.

He nodded and they made they're way back to the box they had arrived in. The dark-skinned boy was waiting for them there with an excited look on his face.