💖Two💖

Today is Sunday so Marcy and I decided to go out for ice cream later in the day. We spent the whole day chilling and later at noon we decided to go to an ice cream parlor

"I can't wait to get to the ice cream parlor." Marcy said as she was re- applying her make up, only God knows how much of that stuff she uses per day.

"Marcy don't you think you've done enough 'reapplying' for one day." I told her as I was looking for a place to park the car.

"What do you mean, huh?, what if we go in there and i see a really handsome guy, I'm just trying to be prepared for anything." She said as we both came out of the car. After locking it we went into the ice cream parlor. We sat down at a nice spot and then we placed our orders.

"Finally it's been like forever since I've had ice cream, or since we had the time to go out." She said as she was taking a spoon of her Belgian chocolate ice cream

"I know, i also missed this you know, its just both of us were busy so we couldn't find the time for all this." I told her as i took a spoon of my ice cream. Going out for ice cream every Sunday was our tradition, but we had to stop it cause we both didn't have the time for it anymore.

"Let's do this more often. Its not compulsory it should be ice cream but we can just hang out, you know like the old times." Marcy said and i totally agree with her

"Alright we'll find the time for it." We were there for another thirty minutes, when we were both done, I paid for it and left the shop.

We spent the rest of the day picking the clothes and other things we would need for tomorrow.
"I'm so excited for tomorrow cause it feels like a new beginning for me." I said to Marcy as I was setting things on the bed.

"Lisa, I'm excited for you, cause I know how much your work means to you. But don't overwork yourself okay?."

"Okay. And thanks for being there for me through everything you're really the best."

"I know I'm the best." Marcy said as she sashayed and we both laughed. Marcy is like the best friend anyone can ask for, cause she was there when I was at my lowest, she was there for me throughout and she never made it seem like I was bothering her.

After picking out the necessary things for tomorrow Marcy and I decided to spend the rest of the day eating and watching movies.

Monday morning
I woke up at exactly 6:30 am cause Marcy didn't want there to be any chance of getting up late. After freshening up and getting dressed, I checked the time and it was 8:00 am.

"Good morning Marcy." I said as I went to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice. When I got there I saw that Marcy had already made breakfast for herself.

"I know you don't take breakfast which is why I didn't make some for you." Marcy said as she was eating her breakfast.

"Okay Marcy, just hurry or else well both get to work late. Marcy and I both worked at Life inc. before, but since I resigned we no longer work in the same place anymore.

"Ugh, you never let me eat in peace." She said as she was clearing the table and taking the dishes to the kitchen.
"Don't worry Marcy, I'll make it up to you when I get back from work. I'll make butter chicken for dinner when I get back from work."

"Seriously." She asked with her green eyes literally lighting up.

"Yes, as long as you can hurry." We don't work at the same place but we want to leave at the same time cause Marcy said it had something to do with good luck or something like that.
"Okay I'm done, we can leave now."
"Yes finally." I said as we left the house and went out separate ways.

I got to Wilson inc. at exactly 8:49 am, so i was early since 9:00 am is the resumption time. At nine o'clock, I was given my employee card and I was lead to the office I would be occupying by the nice receptionist miss Valerie, she left after wishing me good luck. I think we are going to get along just fine.

I didn't really have much to do since it was my first day. I was asked to organise the president's schedule, so that is what I spent mist of the day doing. Sometime after lunch, the vice-president came to see me.

"Good morning miss Lawson." He said with a smile

"Morning Mr Ricci". I returned the smile.

"How has your first day been going, did you face any difficulties?."

"Oh no Mr Ricci, everything has been going smoothly. Thanks for your concern."

"Its no problem at all. I just came to inform you that the president will arrive tomorrow by 1:00 pm, so I would like you to accompany the driver to pick him up so you can brief him about everything on your way back to the office. I hope you can handle that cause the president doesn't appreciate tardiness or improper work I'm just saying it so you know what to expect okay?."

"Yes Mr Ricci, I totally understand. Thank you for the heads up."

"Okay I'll leave now so you can carry on with your work in peace." He said and he left.

The rest of the day went smoothly and quietly. I organised the president's schedule and arranged some meetings that were cancelled due to the president leaving to oversee the headquarters of Wilson inc. since some problem occurred. Closing hours came an hour later and i was already done for the day so I decided to go home.

I branched at the grocery store on my way home to buy some ingredients that I would need for the butter chicken, when i bought everything I needed I went home. After freshening up, I started cooking the butter chicken. I was halfway done when Marcy got home 5:36 pm.

"Oh my goodness Lisa, you're really making it, I thought you were just joking this morning, thank you sooooooooo much." Marcy said as she hugged me

"You're welcome Marcy, by the time you're done freshening up it would've been ready, so go now." I said as I slightly pushed her towards her room so that she would go faster. When she was done, I had already set the table.

"Wow Lisa, it tastes better every time you make it."

"Thank you." I said as I took a spoon of the food.

"So tell me everything that happened at work today."

"Nothing much happened since its my first day at work I just organised schedules and rescheduled meeting that were cancelled due to the president going on a business trip and also i have to pick my boss cause he is arriving tomorrow at 1:00 pm."

"Okay, so are there any handsome men?."

"Umm i didn't really pay attention to anyone, but the vice-president is good looking."

"That's all,ugh you're so boring."She said looking at me like I stole her food

"Hey,  that's rude." I said and we both laughed. We ate dinner and a few hours later we went to bed cause we have work tomorrow.

                   A/N
Tell me your thoughts about this chapter, wow the president is appearing in the next chapter I'm so excited.
Please vote comment and share I would really appreciate that
      Serene_Meadow<3😜
Goodbye ily 💝