Preface

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

Why I wrote this book?

This book was originally an experiment of mine during the times when I was a junior in my University a few years ago. I was inspired by, God-knows-what, maybe some videos on YouTube or one of the writing course I had undertaken at that period of time. 

I had intended to make this story from various POVs, which I fully succeeded in doing. The main character of the story is still the man under the pronoun "I" who appears only once in the book, as a narrator (you will find out why in the story itself); however, he is still the main character even though all of them are self-sufficient.

This story contains some description of violence and can be hard to read for some people who are extremely sensible to such stuff, but I believe that the amount of violence in this book does not stay even in the same line with ninety-nine percent of modern entertaining content. In addition, I must note that it is not the original-original version of the story, as my writing skills at that moment were, let's say, pretty scarce. Thus, the story has been edited by me a few times (or rather re-written) and comes in the shape and form that you may have a chance to look at.

In the end, I truly appreciate anyone who comes by to take a look at the offspring of my efforts and takes their time to dive into the story to, hopefully, enjoy its content. 

Let your days be merry and life untroubled.  

Truly Yours, 
Wilso.