End Notes

First of all, a huge thanks for checking out this story! 63k words and 600 years later, it's finally finished! It's been a ride to write this story and I hope I've been able to take readers on that ride with me (and with Björn, Saga, Gudrun, and Mikk).

I love any feedback on this story, what did you think worked and what didn't work? Is there anything that wasn't fully explained at the end? (if that's the case, it's probably because I don't know the explanation myself)

My plan is to eventually go back and revise this story, to kind of smooth out the timeline around the eclipse a bit (because it's kind of wonky now) and establish clearer the actual mechanics of Björns curse and how it's broken. Because I know there are parts there that don't quite make sense now, if you think about it too hard (so maybe... don't do that).

But for now, I plan to focus on my stories for the Open Novella Contest. If you liked this story, maybe you will like those stories too, or any of the other stories I wrote previously to this one. I appreciate any reads, votes, and comments on them!

Here's a list of my best work (in my own humble opinion):

- Why Is There An Alien Princess In My Room?: A humoristic sci-fi novella featuring an alien princess somehow ending up in a college dorm room. (This is an ONC novella that is still in progress but will be updated frequently)

- First Frost: A paranormal mxm romance set in Stockholm, where an unexpected romantic spark creates turmoil that soon affects the whole city. (This is an ONC novella that is still in progress but will be updated frequently)

- Sweet Little Birds: A contemporary mxm romance featuring two cinnabons in love, struggling to overcome their traumatic pasts to find a future together. So fluffy and so angsty. (This story is completed)

- Faceclaim: A weirdass story about an actor who gets kidnapped by a deranged author, forcing him to act out their story. Contains a surprising amount of capybara. (This story is completed)

- Iguanatopia: A fantasy adventure featuring a pirate crew finding a (perhaps magic) iguana who they naturally make into their captain. Contains a surprising amount of capybara as well. (This story is completed)

You can find these stories on my profile, or by clicking the links I added in the comments beside each title.

Once again, thank you everyone for checking out this story!

And who knows... maybe there will one day be a sequel, featuring Signy during her adventures on new shores.