im at burger king with my burger queen

As I was driving back home after a long day at work, my stomach groaned and ached for some food. Preferably some very unhealthy fast food. I made my way over to the closest McDonald's, the smell soon taking over my car. I was about to pull into the drive-thru line, but it was almost stretching out into the road. I sighed and decided to go to Burger King instead. Burger King was never as busy as McD's.

I pulled into Buger King and waited in line for about 2 minutes before the car in front of me finished ordering. I drove forward and ordered my food. Once I was finished paying and grabbing my bag of food, I snatched one of the parking spots by the restaurant and turned my car off. I dug my hand into the paper bag, but then I heard a knock on my car window. I whipped my head around, but nothing was there. I raised an eyebrow and opened the door. Looking around, I couldn't see anybody. It was night out, probably about 9 or 10. I looked around one last time before shrugging and hopping back in my car.

I sat comfortably in my seat and set the bag of food on my lap. It was warm and made me cozy. I grabbed the burger I ordered and took hold of one of the corners of the wrap around it. Just as my finger peeled off a section to reveal the burger, I felt something grab my arm. I jumped, and before I could look over to see who it was, I was thrown out of my car. I prepared to scream, but the kidnapper placed their hand over my mouth. Next thing I knew, I was tossed into the back of a white van. Inside the van were a bunch of boxes that said "Jack in the Box". I recognized the name, but that wasn't important.

The engine of the van revved up and started to drive. I screamed, but it was pointless. I sat in silence, tears welling up in my eyes. The van smelled like burgers, and not because of the Whopper laying next to me. I crawled over to one of the boxes and opened it up. There were tons of food ingredients inside. I stuck my hand in the box, and suddenly the van jerked to a stop. I stumbled around a bit before regaining my balance.

The doors started to open up, and before I could find a spot to hide, my kidnapper took a step into the van. All I could see was his silhouette, but I noticed that his head was giant. I tilted my head slightly, faintly recognizing who this was. My brain then clicked everything together.
"Jack in the Box..." I mumbled aloud. The kidnapper chuckled under his breath and closed the van doors behind him.
"That's right," he stated, cheerfully. He walked slowly towards me, so I crawled backwards in response.

Before he made his way all the way over to me, he picked up the Whopper I had bought that was sitting on the floor. He then crouched down in front of me, close enough to where I could see his face in the darkness. I gulped and blinked hard. He brought the sandwich up to my face.
"Do you mind telling me what your plans were for this burger?"
"I... I was going to eat-"
"Wrong." I stared into the clown's eyes in confusion. "You're gonna eat this." Jack held up a different burger. The wrap said "Jack in the Box".

The clown suddenly grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him, making me fall from my sitting position. My head hit the floor and I winced. Jack's knees were placed next to either side of my waist, and his left hand held my chin tightly to keep my head in place. He took the burger out of its wrapper and brought it to my mouth. Although he was roughly positioned on top of me, he gently brought the sandwich to my face for me to take a bite. The whole situation was confusing me beyond belief, but I took a bite out of the burger anyway.

"How is it?"
"It's... good. It tastes yum-"
"I know it does." The clown giggled manically and set the burger down. He grabbed both of my shoulders and looked at my face. "You're not ever going to eat at a different fast food restaurant ever. Again." I nodded rapidly, desperately wanting to move away from the clown. He let go of my shoulders and stood up, offering a hand up. I reluctantly took it.

"I suppose you're free to go now." I looked at the clown.
"Really? You're just letting me go?" He nodded and moved to the side so I could leave the van. I looked at him as I walked by, making sure he wasn't going to try anything. I reached out to the door handles. "What a psycho..." I forced down on the door handles to open them, but then Jack set his hand on top of mine.
"Oh, just one more thing..."

Jack took hold of both my wrists before slamming me into one of the walls of the van. "I'm almost finished with you, don't worry..."

:-)