TWO

TWINNEM

TWINNEM

bazerkers
ro where you at?

bezerkers
im so lost

bezerkers
idk where i am help

bezerkers
you're such a fucking twat
answer your phone

bezerkers
im dying tonight thanks to you

bezerkers
i hate you whyd you
make me come to this

bezerkers
this is the end.

———

Berkley sighed as she shut down her phone, taking another chug from her red solo cup to keep her mind from wandering to worse places than it already was.

The girl was sat in a corner accompanied by a vacant couch that held nothing more than two empty solo cups and a shot of Smirnoff. Her eyes gazed the room anxiously. Her brother was no where to be seen — she knew it would be a bad idea to leave for just a moment to take a piss because now here she was, sat all alone.

Romeo had always been more active at these parties. He played with these guys, he was one of them, but a girl like Berkley was just as equivalent as a trophy to them.

She wasn't sixteen anymore taking shots out of the belly buttons of Tottenham academy players. Her days of sitting atop footballers shoulders and snogging every player in sight were left behind long ago and she didn't intend to rediscover it.

She was here for one thing and one thing only. Juicy, edge of the seat details of the footballer nightlife — but so far, she wasn't enjoying it as much she wanted to portray, and Berkley Beckham had never been one for false advertising.

"Heads up!"

Berkley didn't have the time to process what had been happening before a strong force collided with the side of her head and then down to her hand. Suddenly, a cold, wet feeling spread along her torso and her solo cup flew onto the ground.

The girl gasped before glancing down at her dress. "Shit!"

"I'm not drinking tonight."

"Aw Mase, don't be such a loser, come on man!"

"No way. You're lucky I even agreed to come after today."

Mason Mount sat up on the bar stool as Ben and Christian followed after him shortly. It was an understatement to say he was tired after the loss against Leicester, and while Ben and Christian fully planned to drink and forget, Mason simply could not. He held the Dasani water bottle he managed to snag from the mini fridge as Christian and Ben held beers in their hands and he took a look around the crowded room.

"Mate you gotta let loose," Ben told him, "it's just the FA cup you know."

"Yeah," Christian encouraged, "we still got the champions league to look forward to."

His brain processed their words but his body felt no need to react. He didn't want to even bother to think about todays loss, and somehow, as he looked around the room in a dire need to find a spot of solidarity, his eyes managed to find their way to land on a girl as she typed anxiously on her phone — and suddenly, it was like football didn't even exist anymore.

"Oi," he blurted to the boys. He felt captivated, not tearing his eyes away from her as he watched her chug her drink. His gaze stayed glued and soft as he nodded in her direction, "who's that?"

Christian and Ben followed Mason's gaze, furrowing their brows until their eyes landed on her. The look on their faces matched, but it wasn't nearly as enthralled as Mason's was.

"That's Berkley Beckham, I reckon," Ben told Mason, giving him a look as Mason teared his eyes from her for just a second before looking back over, "haven't seen her at one of these parties in a second though."

"Wait like- David Beckham's daughter?" Christian asked, and Ben nodded. Ben's eyes looked at Mason's stunned face and he chuckled, slapping Christian lightly on the chest to signal his same gaze.

Mason studied the way her hair fell off her shoulders so effortlessly as she peered around the room. He found himself wishing she'd look over at him as she did so, feeling the urge to make eye contact with her for even just a second.

"Looks like money mase has his eye on the prize," Christian joked, snapping Mason out of the gaze he held onto her. The American boy laughed, "go talk to her, man!"

Mason's eyes bounced between his two teammates as he urged him to go on. He felt his breathing hitch as he shook his head. "She's so pretty bro, I cant," he admitted. He felt his stomach flutter just looking at her. He glanced back over, feeling his nerves slowly go up, "bloody hell..." he whispered to himself.

Chilly slapped him encouragingly on the back as he followed Mason's gravitated gaze. "Here's what you're gonna do," Ben began, slowly taking the water bottle out of Mason's hands before replacing it with a shot glass, "drink up some courage and then ask for her number."

"What- Chilly no!" Mason spun around to face Ben and Christian, holding out the shot class carefully as it was filled to the rim. His attempt to give it back failed as they backed away, now in possession of Mason's water bottle as well. He tried to reach for it but all he grabbed was air as Christian swiped it away from where he swung to grab.

"Nuh uh bro. Chilly is right," Christian said before nodding, "go talk to her."

"Chilly is never right," Mason huffed as he stood up and lunged to grab the bottle again. Christian then tossed it to Ben with ease before Mason could get it. Mason gave them a glare, "you two dont understand how badly this'll end."

Ben chuckled as he hit Mason in the back with his bottle to grab his attention. He was like a dog being teased with a piece of pizza.

"Chilly. Come on man." He grumbled, but Ben still held a cheeky smile on his face as he waved the bottle around, high in the air.

Mason turned his head to look at Christian behind him, holding the same grin Chilly had. He gave Chilly another glare before sucking in a long breath of air and lunging forward. However, just as he did, he turned quickly when he watched Ben throw the water bottle over to Christian.

"Oh shit- Chilly-" Christian grunted as he jumped for the lobbed bottle, not expecting such strength of a throw to be released from the brits arm. The bottle just about missed his fingertips.

Mason watched it closely, trailing it's movement as if it flew in slow motion. He felt his heart sink as he watched it fall into the one place he wished it hadn't. His stomach dropped and his eyes widened.

"Fuck," he grumbled, watching Christian run over in panic just moments before contact was made.

"Heads up!"

brynn speaks!
this is so fun bye