He doesn't deserve you

Fall has begun and the air is starting to chill, creating the perfect night for a dip in the hot tub. I'm so excited. It's the first time Craig and I have had the chance to hang out in weeks. Work and life have gotten busy and I'm hoping tonight can mend that a bit. Just me, him, a bottle of wine and the jacuzzi. The hot tub has been heating up for a while, so I set up a table for our wine glasses, get some towels and throw on my new bikini. The end of summer sales always suck me in and this year I found the perfect one.

I hear Craig come inside and it's seconds before I feel him behind me, kissing my shoulder. "Why don't you go get in? I'll be out in a minute." He nips my earlobe and leaves the room. I decide to pour my wine and follow his suggestion. I notice my neighbor Steve's porch light turning off which creates the perfect lighting for our romantic evening. The light from the string of lights hanging from the awning is all we need.

Craig gets in and we make yourselves comfortable, chatting about our days. It's nice to connect one on one again and to have each other's undivided attention. A glass of wine now, we start to get cozy. Craig kisses me slowly at first, allowing our tongues to explore one another but he quickly changes his pace to hurried pecks. The next thing I know we're both missing our swimsuit bottoms and Craig is sitting me down on his cock. I begin riding him, letting myself enjoy the feeling of him filling me. I am moving my hips slowly as he leaves hickeys along my breasts and collarbone. He impatiently moves his hands to my hips and starts quickening my pace. Before I know it, we're done. Thinking our time together is about to continue I go in to kiss him just as he begins to get out.

"Where are you going?" I ask with disappointment, lacing my tone.

"Oh, uh, I thought we were done and I wanted to jump in the shower. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, do whatever you need." I decide not to make a deal out of it because his response alone killed the mood.

I pour myself a hefty glass of wine seeing as I am the only one enjoying it. "So much for a romantic night together." I lay my head back against the hot tub wall and let the warmth envelop me for a while. Working out a few stiff muscles in the process. I finish my glass of wine, put my suit back on and get ready to go inside when I notice that Steve's light was on again. A shadow moves across the yard and all I hear is a voice say "Well that was just pathetic huh?"

Startled, I choked out a reply, "Excuse me?"

"Seriously? What guy just pumps and dumps his girlfriend?"

"Pumps and dumps? What fucking year is it? Steve? Stop messing around."

I haven't ever really talked to him before. I see him in passing but his house backs up to mine and he's away on business a lot so I never really got around to it. He's a very handsome guy. Tall, with dirty blonde hair and a very muscular body. The complete opposite of my boyfriend who was about 5'11 with brown hair and a smaller build.

"Stop being a creep. I can't even see you!" I manage a chuckle.

He comes to the edge of his gate wearing a cream colored cable knit sweater that hugs his arms in the most delicious way, and a dark pair of blue jeans.

"Want some wine? I have plenty to share."

He hops over the gate and into the flower bed that lines my backyard. I had asked Craig to go plant shopping with me but he hadn't made that a priority which I was oddly thankful for now seeing as they would've been crushed. As he steps down he has a warm smile on his face but a glint in his eye that I can't quite identify. "What's got you out and about this evening? Want to get in? Plenty of bubbles for the both of us." I wasn't really ready to face Craig so a few minutes of my hunky neighbors' company wouldn't hurt.