CHAPTER 2: Camp Andalite: The Truth Comes Out!

So Ashley thought about it and agreed that she would go to Camp Andalite. So i told Hermes to fly me back to New York City to pack for camp. While Ashley was packing for camp someone was knocking at the door. It was my dad standingin the living room with his dark dark angry face. But his mood was clam, every time i looked at him I see a madman going crazy.

"Wow Ashley you grown up already' said Hades.

"How did you get in here" said Ashley.

"Well you left the door open" said Hades.

"Oh" said Ashley.

"Why are you here" said Ashley.

"I wanted to see you before you go to camp" said Hades.

Why was my dad doing here i don't even know him that well and he wanted to show up in my life again. Ashley thought.

"Why do you wont to see me, you left me and my mom behind" said Ashley.

"I wanted to come back but Zeus made this law that gods can't have mortal contact with thier children" said Hades.

"But you didn't let that stop you?" said Ashley.

"No, but did you know it was not my fault that i and your mom made you this way" said Hades.

"What do you mean by that, was i a mistake" said Ashley.

"No, you was not a mistake, It's just that you have a curse all of my children has a curse" said Hades.

So I said goodbye to my dad and told Hermes to fly me to Camp Andalite so I can be safe and learn some skills for fighting monsters.
~Tune in for the next series of Camp Andalite :Rise Of The Monsters. 🐑🐲🐊🐂💀👻👽👹

~🌴💕Your's Truly Bri .💕🌴