𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅 : two

septime

septime.13 posted a new log
1 minute ago • friends only

I have a talent of overthinking every single social interaction I had in my life and recreate it a thousand times in my mind until I'm satisfied

COMMENTS 1 | BOOSTS 0

dimit3_
What a healthy talent you have

██████████████████████

chap two
En Garde

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"You're lucky Ms.Kyo didn't fuss about you almost slamming a jar in front of her face"A sigh slipped out Mr.Gim's lips as he looks at the boy in front of him.

"Many student athletes have a bad record with her kid, you don't want to add yourself in that list"

Taehyun didn't reply and just plastered a grin on his lips.It's just him and the professor inside an empty Science Lab, everyone else left for recess.

The class was just packing up after an activity, when all of a sudden one of the moths they were studying got out of the glass jar.

It caused the class to go into shambles when it got loose. Luckily no equipment was harmed or else there would be a much bigger mess to clean.

Taehyun went to the wooden shelves at the end of the room. He then gently placed the glass jar on the space where the other moths were.

"You know, I would never understand how people are so scared of moths and are in awe of butterflies"His head snaps to Mr.Gim who followed him to the shelves.

"I guess pretty privilege exists on insects too, don't you think?"He asked the teen besides him.

But before he could reply, a knock interrupted their conversation.

"Yah, Kang Taehyun the freshmen's are playing soccer in the field right now, wanna watch?"A boy popped his head in the creek of the door he opened.

His eyes widened seeing Mr.Gim who seems to be having a conversation with Taehyun til he came in.

"Oh Mr.Gim wanna take a look too?"He asked the professor kiddingly.

"Nope, I'll leave you two to that, Cedric"Mr.Gim replied.

He glanced over to Taehyun and excused himself. The boy bowed saying goodbye before taking his backpack he left on the desk he occupied.