Part 1:🌸

John b:

"We're the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time"

I swing my foot over the air as I stand on the roof, I also spread my arms and holding a beer in one hand.

"That's what like a three- story fall to the deck?, I give you about a one in three chance of survival" pope says to me. "Hm" I say " should I do it?". "Yeah jump" he replied. "I'll shoot you on the way down. "You'll shoot me?" I say. "Yep", "pow" I say as I make gun fingers.

-Kie (Kiara) and Em (Emerson)walk in-

" they're going to have Japanese toilets" kie says. "Oh and get this with towel warmers" ''em adds. " of course they are why wouldn't they" jj says from sitting up of a ledge.

"This used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles i guess" Kie says."I can't have cold towels" jj says randomly.

"Hey John b, can you please not kill yourself" em says to me."don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one" jj calls out. "Whoa! Oh shit" I says because I have just dropped the beer. "Of course you did" "smooth" "a plus"
"Straight after he told you not too" " dumbass" everyone says at me all at once as I groan in sadness.

"Hey" Gary the security guard yells out. "Hey, uh, security's here, let's wrap it up" pope warns us. Boys early today. "Humpty, dumpty, let's roll" jj says."let's go boys" 'em says. " my man, Gary brother is that you man" jj says. " hurry it up, get down" pope says to me and jj. "Yeah, it's me" Gary shouts at jj." Oh hey good to see you man".

We all start running through the house to get away from Gary heading to the Twinkie. All of us giggling as we run through this house.

" hey, stop right there!, get them they're coming your way" Gary shouts. " hey, stop, I got him" hugging on to jj."not much of a hugger man" jj said. There going out from a guard call out to Gary. Go pope! Go, go, go, go, go!. Pope finally gets over the fence but lands face first. Jj gets over and helps him" go pope, get up and run, fatso's coming." Hey, Gary says offended." Come here you little pricks!. " bus is leaving I call out. " come on boys" em calls out. Once everyone was in the Twinkie John b drives of with Gary running on his two feet trying to catch up to them.

"Haha, check it out Gary, gunnin do a raise" pope says as he notices. " come on Gary" jj says as he encourages him. Wait slow down you little pricks!."guys your going to give him a heart attack" Kie says. " your so close you got it" jj says hold out a beer for Gary and throws it at him. " they don't pay you enough, bro" jj says. "Jj stop" em says. " oh come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished" jj says back as Gary in the back finally gives up.

"The outerbanks paradise on earth"

_____________________________

Are you kidding it only the opening scene and it already tiring.

Oh and there renewed for a season 4 🏝️

Word count: 560