12. ENEMIES BACK IN SCENE ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
I hope you read Hukum's Biwi 2, but if you didn't or If you forgot the Chapters. Then I suggest you guys to Read the Chapter - Tensed Environment and Past Knocks on the Door from Hukum's Biwi 2.

Hope you will like the Chapter.
Happy Reading 😚💗
..............

It's been around one and half Month since Holi

It's been around one and half Month since Holi. Life was going smoothly until some Incidents or I may say Planned Accident started Happening.
Two weeks back Ruhanika and Abhiraj went to Orphanage and got caught in a Firing. All this time Abhimanyu and Abhir were working to find who it was. While the Others in family were just ensuring each other's safety.

Currently Whole Rathore Family except Ishita were sitting at the Dining table have their breakfast when Abhir cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Avi, Raj and Anika you three will not go alone anywhere specially you Anika. I have appointed two guards for each one of You. I have appointed guards for Bua sa and Family and asked them to stay safe. As for Elders they are going to be at home and Ladies. Biwi, Maa and I have told kaki sa too you people will stay at home unless it's very Urgent okay?" Abhiraj along with Avi and Anika whined but One glared from Abhir and they shut their mouth.

We three were just sitting in the Living area when bhabhi ma came to us

We three were just sitting in the Living area when bhabhi ma came to us. And asked us not to be Sad. Even when I said I don't need safety she told me that it's for our safety.
I know she is right but what about Baba and Bhai sa? Why can't these two Include us in their planning. and before you think am worried or scared for them then No, I know them better to be scared for them. Am just worried about my lovely Maa and Bhabhi ma who will suffer in their Oh so smart planning, huh. Over smart people. Am glad I got some of Maa's Genetics otherwise I would have also became a Over smart creature like Baba.

We all went to the Theatre room and watched movie for a while before Bhabhi ma left to Talk with Kaka sa i guess. Atleast He is involved in plan. Huh. I also picked my phone and Dialled my Bub's Number.

"Hellooo Mr. Rathore" She spoke, And a smile made its way on my face in a second.

"Hi baby"
"Ohh Baby haa"
"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling at her teasing.
"Nothing just helping mumma, I was so bored after working on the Same project so I took a break and now am helping mumma in Organizing my room" She said, while i could hear Kaki's voice from back.

"See she is telling me to work more and talk less" She whined, as she will have to cut the call. How much I just wanna tell the whole world the She is my girlfriend.

Author:- well your announcement on her being your gf is going to be quite fun 🤣

This Author, I know she must have planned something but whatever am not afraid of it, Am a Rathore.

Standing up I went to my room and the day went just like that, everyone was so gloomy. All the Elder ladies except Anika were almost lost in their own world and one could easily see the worry lines on their foreheads. I didn't knew the whole thing but what I knew was This was some Old rival who was trying to mess with Rathores. If he is old rival then doesn't he knows that Messing with Baba and Bhai sa is Almost like Loosing his own life. Idiot.

It was night time and the Dinner was literally the Most Gloomy thing that happened today. I swear it's too much to handle. And i just hope i can help everyone with something.
After dinner we all were leaving for Our rooms when Bhai sa called me.

"Ji bhai sa?" I asked
"Come to the Office with us tomorrow" He said with a smile as if knowing I was just praying to Help them.

"Thank god Bhai sa, I thought i will be staying at home like a kid and won't get to do any Action" I said, to which he chuckled.

"Although I didn't wanted to put your life at even one percent risk but it's very important to remove this Fungus from This planet" He said and went to his chamber after Patting my back.

I also went back to my room and changed into my sweatpants. And as if The cue, i got a call from my girl.

I walked out of my bathroom changed into my PJs and Plopped on my bed

I walked out of my bathroom changed into my PJs and Plopped on my bed. I picked my phone and instantly dialled Raj's Number. Today in the afternoon when we talked he sounded a little tensed or I can say Irritated. Although i wanted to ask him but Mumma asked me to focus on work first.

"Hey Bub" I heard his voice which came out like a whisper.
"Hiii Raj" I also whispered which gained me a chuckle in his husky voice. God I will have butterflies like this yaar.

"Why are you whispering?"
"Because you are whispering?" I said, or more like asked.
"I am just a little tried everyone in the family was so gloomy because of some danger lurking around" He said, and as soon as I heard word danger my mind came to work.

"Danger? What danger? Raj is everything okay? Is there a problem waitt is that why you are whispering???" I asked nearly running to my door but I stopped when I heard his words.

"No baby, go back to your bed. There is not any danger. It's just some idiot trying to mess with Us. That's it but don't worry and yeah don't go outside too much try to avoid it as much as you can okay Love" He said, and I nodded.

"I can't see you Raj" He sassed, Fucking asshole.
"Yeah but you know I nodded my head" I said, and soon we both were Talking about our day, work and All things he thinks he have to do tomorrow. I love this talking to him, Sharing Everything with him. Even after we confessed our feelings we never let our bond change, I hope it stays like this forever.

And Finally I fell asleep while talking to my Raj...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Helloo lovelies ❤️
How are you all doing???

So Finally here is the chapter, I hope you like it.

Well you all know what will happen now so I won't ask you 'what do you think will happen now 🤧'...

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️