{1} Bitch I'm Oni

I am not your typical bitch. Nor is this the story of a misunderstood ghetto girl who had to do shit to get where she is now.

It's not a story about a nigga giving me my riches and it's not a story about me fucking my way to the top.

It's a story about; fuck any bitch or nigga who fucking with my money. This story about grinding and ignoring the bullshit that comes along with it.

It's a story about working hard and not letting no bitch or nigga take what's fucking yours.

It's a story of how I learned the foul way of how these niggas can be even when you put them on silver platforms.

But, trust me I'm a bad bitch and I earned my money, and respect. I ain't got no problem fighting a couple bitches or niggas.

But back to the foul niggas, my life started to go down hill this summer, and this is how it all started.

July 7th, Saturday night, at 10pm I'll never ever forget it.

Whenever I met someone I was happy to say my name was Onianne (oh-knee-Anne)
Kelly, and I was the girlfriend of Chaxavier (Cha-zay-vee-er) Wilson.

For the record, to you bitches it's AK and to his workers it's 'boss'. He didn't like me working at the warehouse with him, he said I was his babygirl, and I needed to be safe at all times.

I always questioned "How safe can I be with all these damn security guards constantly following behind us."

And, he would always reply that, "When I'm fucking with a hood nigga, hood things always happen, and that he's always five steps ahead."

One of the quotes I can always remember.

Which has always been true about Chaxavier. He was hood, but my nigga wasn't dumb.

Anyway, while he was away at the warehouse I was never allowed at, that night I wanted to chill with my girls. Asia, and Jessica.

We took a trip to this hot ass strip club. I'm hearing shit about it everywhere and I just had to see what was so poppin' about it.

"Woke up cute, going to the club cute, going to sleep cute." I said as I rubbed my hands down the outline of my curvy body.

I wasn't thick boned, but I wasn't stick boned either. I was just right, not fat or skinny, but just enough to cuddle with.

I walked around like I was that bitch, a trait my mom hated, but I did anyway. Just like any other girls I had insecurities.

I wasn't a short girl, and niggas love short girls. I stood at exactly 5'6 and a 1/2.

Sometimes it bothered me from time to time that I could barely see my colar bone. My hands weren't small, and I didn't have the basic feminine features.

I always relied on my illusionary ass and my 38C size cupped bra. If you confused on why I say illusionary ass, this is what's tea. When you a girl like me, I only grew up with thick natural thighs and full hips which made my butt look bolder. That's what I was complimented on, and I ran with it.

"Yes, hoe. Sookie sookie now" Asia teased and she snapped her fingers. I grinned, agreeing with her opinion on my outfit.

"Thanks girl, let's go." I said and grabbed her purse before me her and Jessica stepped out of the front door.

  This club was lit and packed so I already knew I was gonna have mad fun. Although I wish my baby was here with me, I know he gotta hustle and do what he gotta do to make me look good.