-°~Chapter 36~°-

Word Count: 1,864

Another day, Another chapter-
--------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku was at a loss.

He felt like he was finally starting to come around to the idea with the blonds being his soulmates, but he didn't feel ready for something serious, or even a relationship really.

It wasn't them, really they've been great, taking it as slow as Izuku needed it to be, but he just.. he needed more time but he felt like he's made the blonds wait entirely to long, it's been months and he's yet to even utter any real words of affection! It irritated him.

Though it also had him anxious, what if they weren't willing to wait any longer? What if they decided it wasn't worth it? And it'd all he his fault..

Suddenly Izuku's door was flung open, making Izuku yelp as he sat up from his bed to see who'd slammed open his door, he thought it'd be Denki but surprisingly it was actually Katsuki.

"Bakugou? What are you-" Izuku started but was quickly cut off.

"Common, Denki's waiting for us" Katsuki stated as he walked into the room.

"What? Where are we going?" Izuku questioned as he let Katsuki drag him, he was actually really gentile with him.

"Don't worry about it." Katsuki grumbled as he walked them out of Izuku's dorm room, Izuku was the one to close the door behind them.

"I believe the phrase your looking for is "It's a surprise!!"." Izuku stated with fake enthusiasm.

Katsuki only half shrugged as he walked them out of the building, Izuku was glad he wore his good sweat pants and good sleeveless cropped hoodie, because otherwise he'd be a bit embarrassed about being dragged out of his dorm room in pajamas, he was still a bit embarrassed though, because he didn't have any shoes on, or socks for that matter.. He was gonna need to take a nice shower after this.

As they walked Izuku couldn't help but let his thoughts wonder, was it another date? He vaguely wondered if it was going to be simple or not, maybe it would be a restaurant? This would be the 3rd date so something fancier would make sense, especially sense the 3rd date is when you usually make it offic-

....Oh

Oh.

Oh- Oh no.

This is the 3rd date, which means it's supposed to become official, which means he either has to suck it up and just date them or fully call everything off, I mean maybe it isn't a date or maybe it is and they aren't making anything official but still!

As he thought he failed to notice that he was slowing down, or that Katsuki was also slowing down, eventually they came to a complete stop, Izuku was still to far in his panic to really notice that they weren't moving anymore.

"De- Mmm, Izuku?" Katsuki quickly corrected himself as he gently tapped on Izuku's forearm.

"Hm?" Izuku half-hearted answered, still in his own world.

"Izuku." Katsuki called once again, Izuku hummed again as he looked at Katsuki.

Katsuki sighed as he let go of Izuku and folded his arms, Izuku is obviously out of it but why? Every other time they did anything together they've been relatively okay, it was definitely getting better at least, more natural he'd say, so what changed? Maybe he was having second thoughts..

"What's wrong?" Katsuki questioned with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing! I'm.." Izuku started but trailed off as he saw Katsuki's mouth go into a thin line, he should know by now lying to Katsuki was impossible.