82

Saturday mornings are the most lazy.

Chu Suiyun lay on the pillow, eyes half-opened lazily. Suddenly, a smell of smoke came into his nostrils, and he raised his head to look at the person beside him.

Qin Miao leaned against the head of the bed, just lit a cigarette, and it was wrapped around her fingertips. He saw Chu Suiyun's eyes and smiled: "Why?"

"What kind of bad habit do you have?" Chu Suiyun stretched his arms, straightened his upper body, and moved towards Qin Miao, "You have to smoke every time you finish? It's still early in the morning."

As he spoke, Chu Suiyun stretched out his hand and took out the cigarette from between his fingers. The young Alpha held the cigarette in his hand and looked at it for a moment. Out of curiosity, he suddenly imitated Qin Miao's movements decently, put it to his mouth and took a puff.

Qin Miao didn't mind him snatching her cigarettes, she was quite happy, leaned forward, whether it was intentional or unintentional, the tip of her nose touched Chu Suiyun's, and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Huh..." Chu Suiyun didn't swallow it at all, and took a puff of cigarettes in his mouth, and now he sprayed it directly on Qin Miao's face, "It smells so bad."

Qin Miao quickly closed her eyes, subconsciously held her breath, and waited for the smoke to clear before looking at Chu Suiyun again. His eyes suddenly became sharp, like a lone wolf that has been wandering the mountains for many days without eating.

Then Qin Miao stretched out his hand, pressing the back of Chu Suiyun's head and pressing towards him, he raised his head to meet him, not caring about the smell of smoke that remained in Chu Suiyun's mouth, and began to plunder like a hurricane.

Chu Suiyun didn't expect Qin Miao to kiss him suddenly, he was dazed for a moment, and put his arms around Qin Miao's neck in a hurry. The cigarette in his hand shook with his movements, and the hot ash fell on Qin Miao's bare shoulders.

Qin Miao deliberately "hissed" to startle Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun realized that it was the cigarette **** that burned Qin Miao, so he quickly withdrew his hand: "Sorry."

At the same time that Chu Suiyun withdrew his hand, Qin Miao clasped his hand, took the cigarette back, brought it to his mouth and took a puff. Then Qin Miao waved the cigarette that the two had only smoked once and threw it into the trash can.

"If you don't like me smoking, then I won't smoke." Qin Miao said.

Chu Suiyun was stunned for a moment, and hesitated: "I don't have to ask you to quit smoking."

Halfway through speaking, Chu Suiyun raised his eyes to look at Qin Miao, and continued: "Forget it, quit smoking, quit now, live a few more years, old man."

"What? What do you say I am?" Qin Miao was surprised, and sat up to catch Chu Suiyun.

Chu Suiyun jumped out of bed in a jerk, half of his hair was not caught, he said while running: "I went to take a shower, you didn't hear anything."

After taking a shower, Chu Suiyun came out of the bathroom wiping his hair, and saw Qin Miao holding his mobile phone in his hand, which was ringing non-stop.

"Who is calling?" Chu Suiyun walked over and asked.

Qin Miao handed him the phone: "Look for yourself."

Picking up the phone and looking at it in front of his eyes, Chu Suiyun was suddenly surprised. The caller ID on the screen read two words: Father.

Chu Suiyun glanced at Qin Miao, walked to the window, and answered the phone: "Father."