Introduction

Veronique was a fun loving, carefree girl. Under any situation no what how difficult she always had a smile and never broke down in front of anyone. She was tall had wheatish skin big dark brown eyes and brown wavy hair just brushing her shoulders. She was in a final year and would be a graduate in next summer. There were many opportunities opening for her but she juthad one aim in life that was to be a pilot.

She was in a steady relation with her boyfriend for 2 years Trey. Though things were going rough for quite sometime but she didn't want to give up on them as it was quite long that they were dating. All her friends hated him as he always hurt her by his words but she always took them with a smile and said he has his problems its okay he's good to me.

Just as the semester started she was elected as the sports representative for her batch. Being an active participant in sports the coach always supported her in a decision. Soon she along with the other members of the sports department started working on the teams for the academic session. Trey was the captain of the football team. He was considered as the best goalkeeper in the university.

One day after practice when all the team heads were planning the schedule for the next day Trey called Veronique aside saying he had to talk to her. He took her aside "Babe I am directly coming to the point I don't want to beat around the bush but we are over we can't be together." Hearing this Veronique was shocked she just stared at Trey as if she had seen a ghost. Trey continued " See the thing is you are the most boring person. Have you seen yourself. I will always get better girls than you. You will also get some boy soon." saying this he walked away.

Veronique was is such shock that she just picked up her bags went straight home, went into her room and cried herself to sleep. She couldn't believe he had said this to her.

The next day luckily being a Sunday she didn't had to go to college. Monday she went to college and continued with her routine not telling her friends anything. Come sports meet and she avaided Trey. She trained her juniors and her team and went home not interacting with anyone.

All she could think was how was she to behave as if nothing had happened when all she felt was pain. She decided to join the swimming team and cultural team in the college to get her more busy. To get in the swim team she had to practice swimming which she hadn't from a long time. That very day she joined the club near her place what she didn't know was that now her life was going to take a 360° turn for good

In that same club came Sam a graduate and now was working hard to start his own company. He was tall, tanned and handsome. Very intelligent always believed in Science and logic for him God didn't exist. He hated girls hardly spoke with them or looked at them.

To him they were all deceitful creatures who only lived to fool boys and hid behind a ton of make up. For him love was a alien concept. He believed that a person can be happy on their own and falling in love means killing all logic in the world.

This was all because of a girl who had put him to a whole load of trouble even though they were just friends. The only girls he ever loved were his twin, his elder sister and all his cousins. An misogynist at heart didn't know that his world was going to be changed by this one girl who would join the club