Goodbye.

(Danielle)

"The worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them."

Suddenly lots of memories started coming back to my head, killing me, saying that I wasted my time with him loving the wrong twin, but other side told me ‘the worst things in life come free to us’. As all my time here, I never asked for this, it just happened and it was killing me, was killing me my happiness, my reality. The words disappeared of my head, as always I had a lot of questions to ask but I didn’t know how to do it.

“How…” – I sighed.

“Well, actually I don’t if I’m going to die but according with the legend John was the one who died, I guess I have to die too” – He explained himself.

“Finn knows it?” – Suddenly his face changed, the angry jack came again.

“Why is all about him? Why you’re always including him? I’m telling you that I’m going to die and you just ask about if he knows it. Of course he does, and what? That makes any difference? You’re so heartless…” – I got closer to him, I held his head on my hands and I looked him right in the eye.

“Yes, it does a difference, he lied to me, and he hid things from me.” – I whispered to him. –“But we are going to trough this, we can survive this.”

“Is not that easy” – He said holding my waist, I felt his hand on me and I looked at it, he noticed so he backed off.

“No… Jack”

“You know what? I get it, you’re his propriety, just do me a favor and stay far away from me”

“Jack…” – I begged.

“No Danielle, stop it! You know how hard is this to me? It’s killing me, stop playing with us, is time for you to choose, you can’t have both of us and you know it, if you don’t choose you have to accept the fact that you lost me forever” – Then he left, I saw him leaving the room, leaving Emma alone.

I sat on the first chair I saw, I started looking to nowhere wondering and looking for a reason, for an answer or even a solution but my mind was blocked, blocked by the fact that I had to choose. Finn, for some reason when I was with him all people seemed to disappeared, all was he and I, every night at the phone, every day doing new things, laughing and loving, he was the boy that every girl wants, the prince charming. But then was Jack, I met him first and when I met him he was different, he was kind of Finn and Finn was kind of Jack, he was charming and sensitive, like perfect but then the legend and our real future came and he changed or maybe he turned to himself, I don’t miss the old Jack, actually I like the new one, even knowing it hurts sometimes. I used to have Jack on my feet and now he acts like he doesn’t really care about anything and that makes him interesting, real.  I chose, and not sure about it, I did.

(Jack)

I walked to outside, it was cold and dark, I sat on the white bench, I had a headache, I was tired of fight against something that I couldn’t fight. It was full moon and I was myself, I was Jack Harries the twin, the human, the honest, the good but not for much longer, a past and a future were waiting for me, to screw my life. The wind was cold but it felt right, the starts were shining more than ever, the trees were high and leafy, it was a normal day in London.

“I’m going to miss this” – I said sighing.

“Now you talk alone?” – Said Emma with a smile on her face. – “You left me”

“I had to” – I said with a fake smile. – “Danielle’s drama”

“Right… yeah I saw everything, it wasn’t good to your girlfriend” – She winked me.