Start

Hi guys, its been so long since I've published anything on this account, but I miss it :( so I'm thinking about posting a little something here, please leave likes and comments if you think I should continue :) as usual it will be a Narry pairing without further ado, here you go xx

Please read the Author's note at the bottom for more information.

*******************************************************************************

Connor's POV

My 15th birthday had just passed week, and it had honesty been the best day ever, but now I had no idea what was going wrong. This morning I had walked in on my parents fighting, now the things is it seemed really serious, my Dad and Pa never fought seriously about things, it was always silly, like dinner or pick up times, but now they couldn't be in the same room without one of them picking a fight, This morning however just seemed really different.

"Harry can you stop being selfish for 5 minutes and actually just listen to me?"

"Niall, I'm always listening to you! You say so bloody much its kind of hard not to"

"Okay well tell me what I just said then, since you were listening so attentively"

That's when I walked in. "Pa, Dad? Is everything okay." This was the first time I'd ever heard them fight about each other. Pa walked up to me, his blue eyes shining with unshed tears. "Yeah, everything is fine Connor, go get Adrianna and I'll take you to school." He smiled, but it was a very weak attempt.

"I always take them to school though." Dad interrupted. He was right though, he was in charge of drop-offs and Pa was in charge of pickups. "I don't have time for this Harry, Ill just take them its fine." Pa snapped back and Dad. "If you insist." Dad said before walking out of the room. What was going on with my parents?

*****************************************************************************

Author's Note:

This story will be written in Connor, Harry and Niall's Point of Views. In case it was unclear Niall is Pa and Harry is Dad. They have two children, Connor - 15 and Adrianna - 10

Please comment and let me know if i should continue :) xx