· Before You Read - Info ·

【 ABOUT OUTLAWS

OUTLAWS is a short Star Wars / The Mandalorian story fanfiction, featuring Din Djarin as the main character of this story alongside a certain unnamed female character, [N] - yes, this is a reader/OC insert story. Check the end of this page to know more about the acronyms I will use throughout it.

This fanfiction portrays a reverse role alternate universe story plot; meaning, it does not follow the events from The Mandalorian series, it follows its own path while still being on the same space and timeline as that of the series. Despite this, it will contain quite a few references to the original TV series, so here's the warning: if you have not watched The Mandalorian's full series, be careful when reading this story, as there may be spoilers for it. You've been warned.

Also, to be frank, this story is just my way of giving Din Djarin some more love, since I have come back to be obsessed with The Mandalorian again - and this time, I have not held back the urge to publish something about it.

With that said, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

【 IMPORTANT NOTES + WARNINGS】

Updates will come when they come, there is NO UPDATE SCHEDULE; meaning, I could very well update twice in a day, or once every full moon. I do not mean to take so long to update my stories, but I do also have a busy and complicated life, so sometimes new chapters might be delayed for a while. Allow me to apologize beforehand for that, but it is what it is. I'm sure you understand.

Certain characters and/or planets' names mentioned throughout the story are created by me, as to not always use the same names over and over. You will know which ones are made-up by me, easy.

BLOOD, CANON-TYPICAL VIOLENCE and DEATH will be mentioned in this story, so IF you do not feel comfortable reading about any of these topics, please do not read it - OR read it at your own risk.

There might be some SWEARING throughout the story, although most of it will be written in Star Wars related terminology.

IF you enjoyed/liked The Mandalorian, and you like/love our dear Din Djarin as well, then all I have to say is PLEASE, DO ENJOY THE STORY! And if you like it, do let me know by either adding this story to your reading list(s), posting a comment, sending me a DM, voting on it, or all four! I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!

【 CREDITS 】

- Star Wars / The Mandalorian belong to Lucasfilm Ltd & Co. - all I own is my writing/ideas.

- The cover has been edited by yours truly in the laziest of ways - I used a picture found on Pinterest and Canva to edit it.

【 ACRONYMS 】

[N] = NAME

[E/C] = EYE COLOR

[H/C] = HAIR COLOR

[S/T] = SKIN TONE

[this list may be modified as the story goes!]

【 HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY! THANK YOU FOR READING! 】